1) We women have a lot of good business skills, although we tend to underrate ourselves.
2) The company has consistently underrated the importance of a well-trained workforce.
3) He underrated the seriousness of William's head injury.
4) As an actor, he's seriously underrated.
5) He is a very underrated poet.
6) He was underrated as a writer by the literati.
7) I fear that I underrate the difficulty of the task.
8) In my opinion,(http://sentencedict.com/underrating.html) fennel is an underrated vegetable - few people realize how delicious it is.
9) He's seriously underrated as a writer.
10) I have to admit that I underrated the difficulty of the task.
11) There is a second equally important facet of the refugee question which has also been underrated.
12) Yet a walk into any delicatessen or a continental charcuterie will prove the enormous potential of this vastly underrated animal.
13) That too, despite its popularity, had been underrated, in a way that this recording ought to correct once and for all.
14) The Purple Heart is the most underrated decoration given by the military.
15) The hawthorns are a greatly under-rated family and several are ideally suited for small gardens.
16) In big-band circles Bailey is revered for his section leading ability, but his solo improvising has been vastly underrated.
17) Shelley Winters also stars in this underrated thriller, tautly directed by Robert Wise.
18) In the circumstances, it seems odd that Hrabal's importance to cinema has been severely under-rated.
19) Radio is an underrated medium because everything we do evaporates into thin air.
20) The mythical value of the siege for the construction of protestant - loyalist hegemony should not be underrated.
21) But don't call him lucky, Pete, that's underrating him.
22) Skeptic after skeptic made the mistake of underrating Steve Jobs, and Mr. Isaacson records the howlers who misjudged an unrivaled career.
23) Underrating has the advantage of increasing physical life.
24) What was beautiful was that the Turk was underrating him as a punk kid.
25) I still go on underrating men of gold.
26) This is because people tend to overestimate the market's potential while underrating its risks and difficulties.
More similar words: underrate, power rating, preponderating, under consideration, undercutting, underwriting, undeviating, moderating, erratic, underrun, serration, erratically, aberration, chromatic aberration, under repair, underreport, saber rattling, under-represented, underrepresented, under attack, come under attack, ingratiating, underwing, underling, inventory turnover ratio, blundering, laundering, thundering, foundering, plundering.