Random good picture Not show
1. A major search is under way to find the escaped prisoners.
2. After some technical hitches the show finally got under way.
3. There are efforts under way to designate the bridge a historic landmark.
4. The trumpets blared as the procession got under way.
5. The tournament got under way on Friday.
6. A full-scale debate is under way on what ails the industry.
7. The great ship got under way.
8. Don's story unfolded as the cruise got under way.
9. Management changes are under way that will finally bring down the curtain on Lord Forte's extraordinary working life.
10. Mass burials are now under way in an effort to ward off an outbreak of cholera.
11. The court case got under way last autumn.
12. Apparently there's a very hush-hush project under way up north.
13. The conference gets under way later today with a debate on the family.
14. Our train was already under way.
15. Efforts are under way to avoid a ￡800,000 overspend.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Even if the recovery is under way, it may be some time before the official number crunchers confirm it.
17. Preparations are well under way for a week of special events in May.
18. A major air-sea rescue is under way.
19. Capital construction is under way at several gas fields.
20. A full-scale security operation is now under way.
21. The postmortem on the presidential campaign is under way.
22. Preparations for the opening ceremony are well under way.
23. Plans are well under way for a new shopping centre.
24. A fevered diplomatic endgame is now under way to find a peaceful solution to the crisis.
25. Their assumption that their project under way was something entirely new proved to be untrue.
26. An investigation has been under way for several days into the disappearance of a thirteen-year-old boy.
27. The yearly campaign to raise funds for the Red Cross is already under way.
28. Talks aimed at producing a new world trade treaty have been under way for six years.
29. He gave his consent for the project to get under way.
30. We had a couple of false starts because of computer problems, but now the project is really under way.
More similar words: under, undergo, founder, come under, fall under, undermine, understand, undertake, underlying, under control, undergraduate, afterward, wander, tender, gender, render, offender, commander, reminder, defender, wanderlust, independent, independence, round and round, doorway, in other words, together with, overwhelm, put forward, bring forward.