Random good picture Not show
(1) Prison authorities put them under the wing of reputable agencies.
(2) Deliver a secret note tucked under the wings of this hand made Valentines Day lady bug.
(3) Embracing by glamorous light, the meteor is under the wings of Cupid.
(4) The quartet all cuddle under the wings of the stuffed toy, which has been mother to another two orphans who have since been moved on to an outside pen.
(5) The abdomen under the wings of the butterfly still represents the larva.
(6) Gemini The twins were born under the wings of the Swan, Zeus.
(7) As you went on up and looked back, the mother had again gathered them round her and they were all quite secure under the wings of their mother.
(8) There are birds flew, as if to see temperature and humidity under the wings of spring breeding.
(9) When the Empire was established(sentencedict .com), all these poor old dispersed and exiled women had been accorded permission to come and take shelter under the wings of the Bernardines-Benedictines.
(10) And the priests brought in the ark of the covenant of the LORD unto his place, into the oracle of the house, to the most holy place, even under the wings of the cherubims.
(11) The most powerful healers of the Holy Falcon Empire are awarded the title of Confessor and are considered by most Angels as their equals in magic under the wings of their Dragon God.
More similar words: under the wire, under the weather, under the aegis of, under the auspices of, under the sun, under the rose, under the table, under the name of, under the open sky, under the guise of, under the shadow of, under the command of, under-the-counter, under the counter, under the cover of, underwing, hot under the collar, under the control of, under the pretext of, under the guidance of, water under the bridge, under the influence of, have the makings of, undertaking, under the circumstances, chewing, on the wing, chewing gum, sidewinder, neanderthal.