Random good picture Not show
1. Many British wild animals are now under the protection of the Wildlife and Countryside Act.
2. But you are under the protection of the master, who provides food and shelter, protection and care for you.
3. The city would be under the protection of the League of Nations; its territory would include Zoppot and the surrounding farmlands.
4. Under the protection of the militia, the Metropolitans raided the basement shebeen where Dunne was holed up.
5. The bull was under the protection of a court order.
6. He made the allegation under the protection of parliamentary privilege.
7. The so-called Chaoyin Temple means, under the protection of Kwan Yin, the incoming tidewater can only be transformed into the Brahma voice, and disappears invisibly.
8. Under the protection of British authorities, Rushdie lived in hiding for nearly a decade.
9. Awang came back to Brunei under the protection of eunuch and the officials.
10. Maliks rule the hinterland of Afghanistan under the protection of warlords.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Osama bin Laden found shelter in Sudan under the protection of its Islamist regime.
12. Conclusion Under the protection of hydrophilic polymers, stable nanoparticle solution of niclosamide can be prepared by the method of planet ball-milling choosing high-energy ball-milling condition.
13. At last she believed that the tulip bed was under the protection of the fairies.
14. The matrix of impregnated and pressed dispenser cathode is made by high temperature sintering under the protection of hydrogen.
More similar words: equal protection of the laws, adequate protection, protection, protectionist, protectionism, data protection, overprotection, legal protection, sun protection factor, copyright protection, under the pretext of, consumer protection law, environmental protection, environmental protection agency, protective, protecting, surge protector, protectively, protectiveness, overprotective, protective trade, protective cover, under protest, protective tariff, protective system, underproduction, protective covering, protect, protected, protector.