Random good picture Not show
1. The army is under the command of General Smith.
2. The division was under the command of General George.
3. The soldiers were under the command of a tough sergeant-major.
4. Brigade under the command of Wang Zhen is the splendid banner of this Movement.
5. Most of these Kuomintang forces were under the command of Liu Chih.
6. All these troops passed under the command of the XIIIth Corps Headquarters.
7. In port, the sailing ship, Hannah, under the command of Captain Mitchell lay at anchor.
8. The Soviet government under the command of Joseph Stalin terminated the project and in 1938 arrested and executed Kalinin for espionage and sabotage.
9. Under the command of General Jeffrey Amherst, the British returned the following year and were able to defeat the French, who destroyed much of Fort Carillon and withdrew to Canada.
10. A third army under the command of consul Tiberius Coruncanius marched against Etruscans, to avoid an alliance between them and Pyrrhus.
11. This unit is under the command of the municipal garrison.
12. Under the command of Admiral Firmus Piett from the Star Dreadnought Executor, the Imperial fleet engaged the Rebels in an effort to annihilate them once and for all.
13. Also in 1776, a fleet of small warships under the command of Benedict Arnold fought the Battle of Valcour Island on Lake Champlain.
14. My blood vessels are under the command of motions.
15. The three regiments are all under the command of you.
16. In order to meet these threats, a warrior caste developed under the command of a chieftain or king.
17. He left only a token force of 3000 horsemen under the command of Motamid.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Within a few days a unit was formed in Halling under the command of Captain Wanstall.
19. So beside every major town they built a castle garrisoned by loyal troops usually under the command of the local sheriff.
20. He may have been on the expedition from Dieppe to Sumatra under the command of Jean Parmentier, 1529-30.
21. He sent a force of Marines to Harpers Ferry, under the command of Army Colonel Robert E. Lee.
22. In reserve on the Bourguebus ridge were the Leibstandarte and part of the Hitlerjugend Divisions , and these units were to go into action under the command of the notorious Josef "Sepp" Dietrich.
23. Gao Shuxun had had ties with us when he was under the command of Tang Enbo.
24. The war of liberation began in protest to the Mondros Armistice and the Treaty of Sevres, under the command of Mustafa Kemal Pasha.
25. Lee planned to send fifteen thousand men against the Union center. They would be under the command of General George Pickett.
26. For the past three years some 8,000 Ugandan and Burundian troops have served under the command of the African Union (AU) in Mogadishu without great effect.
27. A general staff is a group of officers in a military who act in a staff or administrative role under the command of a general officer (sometimes termed a chief of staff).
28. Sometime before the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, the Caesar's Legion has conquered a new tribe under the command of centurion Gaius Magnus, bringing the number to 87.
29. Custer, now a lieutenant colonel in command of one column of a projected two-pronged attack under the command of General Alfred Terry, arrived near the Little Bighorn on the night of June 24, 1876.
30. Also heading south was the well-advertised British Antarctic Expedition, under the command of Captain Robert Falcon Scott.
More similar words: under the cover of, under the counter, under-the-counter, hot under the collar, take command of, under the circumstances, commander, commander in chief, commander-in-chief, under the sun, under the rose, under the wire, under the table, under the weather, under the name of, neanderthal man, under the aegis of, under the shadow of, under the guise of, commando, under the pretext of, under the guidance of, under the auspices of, under the influence of, water under the bridge, commandeer, over-the-counter, neanderthal, over-the-counter market, undertone.