Random good picture Not show
1) Scotland Yard had assured him he was not under suspicion.
2) He is under suspicion of murder.
3) He fell under suspicion of tax evasion.
4) Several members of the court were under suspicion.
5) Mitchell later came under suspicion of assaulting two young girls.
6) A number of surgeons came under suspicion of unethical behaviour.
7) He fell under suspicion for distributing seditious pamphlets.
8) He felt he was still under suspicion.
9) The whole family is currently under suspicion of her murder.
10) In Morrisonville outsiders were under suspicion until they proved they could fit comfortably into Morrisonville society.
11) Once he is under suspicion he can't win.
12) He was not under suspicion at the time,[http://sentencedict.com/under suspicion.html] although he was about to be dismissed for his indiscretions and outrageous behaviour.
13) Because of you, your fellow officers have fallen under suspicion!
14) Even her loyalty came under suspicion because of his activities.
15) Everybody in the Summerdale station was under suspicion,[sentencedict.com] and the scandal was spreading faster than the plague.
16) He was under suspicion - wrongly - and it made him feel frightened and hurt.
17) Andrew was relieved to discover that he was not himself under suspicion.
18) Manufacturers are also quick to repackage wares that fall under suspicion.
19) In 1959 Navarro Rubio had not only not immediately fallen under suspicion of disloyalty, but had actually made Franco back down.
20) For lack of explicit and definite semantics in BAN like logics, their correctness of syntax rules and reasoning is under suspicion.
More similar words: suspicion, suspicious, perspicacious, understand, undersell, misunderstood, misunderstanding, versus, suspended, suspension, under, under way, underway, undergo, thunder, plunder, founder, flounder, underlie, undercut, come under, fall under, undertake, undermine, underwrite, underlying, underneath, aficionado, undertaking, undergrowth.