Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) It seems that the disease is now under control.
(2) He tried in vain to bring his temper under control.
(3) Army officers said the situation was under control.
(4) The police kept the mob under control.
(5) We've got to get the economy under control or it will literally eat us up.
(6) If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
(7) Clancey was excellent at keeping the kids under control.
(8) If the current violence is to be brought under control, the government needs to act.
(9) I can rest easy, knowing everything's under control.
(10) It took two hours to bring the fire under control.
(11) Her voice is under control, but she is almost shaking with anger.
(12) By daylight the fire was almost under control.
(13) The fire has been brought under control.
(14) He had to learn to keep his temper under control before he could become a teacher.
(15) Please keep your dog under control!
(16) Dog-owners have been warned to keep their animals under control.
(17) They soon got the situation under control.
(18) I'm glad to see that you have everything under control .
(19) You must get your spending under control.
(20) Firefighters have now managed to bring the fire under control.
(21) Routine maintenance of the garden consists of keeping weeds under control.
(22) It took almost 100 firemen to bring the blaze under control.
(23) He believes that from a military standpoint, the situation is under control.
(24) It took the nursery teachers months to bring their class of boys under control. Sentencedict.com
(25) Dogs are allowed on the trails if they are kept under control .
(26) From newspaper reports a picture emerges of a country barely under control.
(27) We can rest easy now - we've got everything under control.
(28) The Federal Reserve Bank raised interest rates to keep inflation under control .
(29) It took them two hours to bring/get the fire under control.
(30) Shea used diet and exercise to bring her weight under control .
More similar words: control, out of control, control group, beyond control, controversy, controversial, on the contrary, under, under way, founder, undergo, come under, fall under, undermine, undertake, understand, underlying, contrast, contract, undergraduate, contribute, contributor, contractor, by contrast, contrast to, contribution, contribute to, contretemps, to the contrary, percolate.