Random good picture Not show
1. The glider uncoupled from the tow plane.
2. The engine had been uncoupled from the rest of the train.
3. Evidence suggests that the private car was deliberately uncoupled.
4. Some one uncoupled that car at Cartier and rigged some way of pulling it out of the station into the darkness before releasing it.
5. And Joe Bowie remains the odd man out, uncoupled at the end.
6. Based on quantitative traits loci (QTL) mapping, porcine uncoupling protein 3 (UCP3) gene was chosen as a candidate gene for pig fat deposition and meat quality traits.
7. The elastic central theory and the energy uncoupling method are applied to optimize the design for the power train's mounting system.
8. So a single nerve cell PID uncoupling control method was proposed to uncouple the system coupling in laser excursion control process.
9. Uncoupling proteins 1 has little effect on human energy balance.
10. Uncoupling proteins 2 and uncoupling proteins 3 were probably correlated with the occurrence of obesity and type 2 diabetes.
11. The mechanism of uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation probably is because of the functional disorder or the damage of membrane in mitochondria in the heat.
12. ,(sentencedict.com) where he explores sexual coupling and uncoupling in a community of young marrieds.
13. The purification of UCP - l ( Uncoupling protein - 1 ) from BAT ( brown adipose tissue ) of the tree shrew.
14. Uncoupling protein 3(UCP3) was mitochondrial membrane transporters involved in themogenesis, which uncoupled the oxidation and phosphorylation of ADP on respiration chain.
15. Objective To examine the expression of uncoupling protein-2(UCP2) in the granular cell of women undergoing in vitro fertilization(IVF) and explore its role in embryo development.
16. After uncoupling the cannon, its original crew mans it again.
17. Objective To explore the role of uncoupling proteins(UCP) in resisting diet-induced obesity in rats.
18. The free radicals also try to attack the hunger neurons, but these are protected by the uncoupling protein 2 (UCP2).
19. The main economy of the system stems from the ability to move cars in a continuous train without uncoupling.
20. The bifurcation behavior of the coupled nonlinear normal mode is associated with detuning parameter and mode amplitude, but not with the nonlinear stiffness of uncoupling spring.
21. Objective In order to explore effect of different diet composition on uncoupling proteins 2(UCP2) gene expression in rat brown adipose tissue, white adipose tissue and skeletal muscle.
22. Prior to this study, little was known about the function of fasting-induced uncoupling protein.
23. In fact, Rasore notes that Hoteis.com uses Brazilian travel writer and publicist Ricardo Freire to spread the message about the supposed advantages of uncoupling a pre-packaged vacation.
24. Objective To explore effects of different diet composition on uncoupling proteins 2(UCP2) gene expression of rat white adipose tissue.
25. Reporting in the journal Nature, Dr John Clapham and colleagues say their mice make large amounts of Uncoupling Protein 3 (UCP-3) in the mitochondria of their muscle cells.
26. In special case of normal propagation, TE and TM modes are uncoupling and independent each other.
27. Objective: To investigate the effect of thyroid hormone on uncoupling protein-2 (UCP2) gene expression in skeleton muscle (SM), liver (LV) and white adipose tissue (WAT) in rats.
More similar words: coupling, decoupling, intercoupling, tight coupling, uncouple, quadrupling, couplet, couple, coupled, coupler, decouple, couple on, couple up, a couple of, thermocouple, heroic couplet, married couple, uplink, optical coupler, group life insurance, uncouth, uplifting, uncouthly, uncomplicated, national income accounting, uncounted, splinter group, duplicating, uncouthness, uncomplimentary.