Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It was uncool to get on well with teachers.
2. My kids tell me my hairstyle is really uncool.
3. Nowadays it's considered very uncool to wear fur.
4. It was grossly uncool doing up.
5. My parents are so uncool!
6. For those uncool enough to admit that they're not fluent in Klingon, an English-language version is available.
7. The Florida Marlins recently held a vuvuzela giveaway which was called "uncool" by the manager of the opposing Tampa Bay Rays (and far worse by some of his players).
8. It is now cool to be uncool .
9. Have you seen his shorts? They are just so uncool!
10. Any fool can do something cool and look cool(sentencedict.com), but it takes skill to make something uncool cool again. Criss Jami
11. But his debut on television after 20 years in books has been so successful that nerds may never again be uncool.
12. For there is an unspoken rule that to swoop too eagerly on the in-flight sweet is uncool.
13. Harriet feels lost being shunned by the cool and uncool alike.
14. To be sure, teens often deny outright any possibility that their uncool parents could possibly influence them in any way, and particularly in regard to religion.
15. But where I'm from, this is how everyone wears their jeans – if you wear them pulled up high, people think you're really uncool.
15. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
16. Lester Bangs : The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone else when we're uncool.
17. I loved rock-and-roll music and dancing and went frequently, starting in eighth or ninth grade, even though I was fat, uncool, and hardly popular with the girls.
18. And what happened is that, by trying to be cool but not being cool, we wound up creating a new version of cool that's really uncool.
19. Butmost young people seem to be behaving very intelligently: They look at thingsonce in a while, but then they find it so idiotic and uncool that they justlook away again.
20. If you think commercializing your blog is evil, immoral, unethical, uncool, lame, greedy, obnoxious, or anything along those lines, then don't commercialize it.
21. And as the pair bantered on stage the television, cameras panned to Jolie, perhaps hoping to see her glaring at the woman who recently described her as "really uncool".
22. Like Rick Barry's old underhanded free throw, the hook shot is utterly uncool.
23. This may come as a relief for Canadians, who are sometimes viewed as chronically uncool.
24. A third theory is that big tech is simply uncool -- that not only is profit growth for these companies slowing, not only are their traditional markets are drying up, but their brands repel investors.
25. In the meantime, says Ms Smith, driving distracted must become, like drunk driving, "totally uncool, socially unacceptable", especially among teenagers.
26. The fear is that the idea of sticking with another through thick and thin – the very essence of friendship and love – will come to seem absurd, uncool, meaningless.
27. "They seem to loathe [the music]," said the proud railway guy. "It's pretty uncool to be seen hanging around somewhere when Mozart is playing."
More similar words: uncooked, uncooperative, cool, cool it, coolly, cooler, cool down, cool off, coolant, coolness, water cooler, as cool as a cucumber, uncouth, uncork, uncoil, uncover, uncommon, in cooperation with, uncomplete, uncovered, unconfined, uncommitted, unconvinced, gun control, uncovering, uncomfortably, unconvincing, uncomparable, uncongenial, unconcerned.