Random good picture Not show
1. The structure of unconsumed pulverized coal is different from that of coke according to petrographical microanalysis.
2. Intense but invisible, erotic but unconsumed, emotional infidelity is dangerous, addictive and way too easy to get away with.
3. The calculation of carbon content of unconsumed pulverized coal in the dust under different PCI rate was carried out based on microscopic and chemical analysis results.
4. Unconsumed planned independent requirement quantities increase the warehouse stock of the component, and cause procurement to be decreased or not to take place at all in the next period.
5. The primary storage facility for unconsumed food is right down the street, in the nearest grocery store.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. The rate of initiation has been determined by measuring the volume of ethane evolved after hydrolyzing the ethyllithium unconsumed in polymerization.
7. When the services are completed or terminated the Supervisor shall deliver to the Client such facilities and unconsumed articles in good working order.
8. Unlike most antibiotics which are consumed while destroying bacteria, silver remains unconsumed while constantly working as a catalyst. Thus a permanent solution.
9. But that would mean competition which, in turn, leaves production unconsumed, ruins businessmen, and exterminates the people.
10. When we left, there were still about one third of unconsumed food on the table.
11. Therefore the relationship between carbon contents of dust and unconsumed pulverized coal was found out for normal production.
12. I have them stored away, I can project them on mental screen and watch them, unchanged, unconsumed.
13. For staff who leave the service, they are required to compensate the cost of the items unconsumed.
14. The mother was to take the glowing log out of the fire and bury it in the garden, and her child would live as long as it remained unconsumed.
More similar words: consumed, unconsummated, consume, consumer, consumerism, consumer goods, consumer demand, consumer market, consumer credit, consumer surplus, consumer products, consumer behavior, consumer research, consumer spending, consumer price index, conspicuous consumption, consuming, consumable, consummate, consumptive, consumption, consummated, consummation, time-consuming, unconfirmed, unconscious, capital consumption, unconstrained, unconsciously, unconsolidated.