Random good picture Not show
2. Bridie was uncertain about meeting him.
3. They are uncertain about what to do next.
4. He was uncertain about his brother's intentions.
5. He was uncertain as to which road to take.
6. They're both uncertain about what to do.
7. I'm still uncertain of my feelings for him.
8. The police are still uncertain of the murderer's identity.
9. The police are still uncertain of the casualty's identity.
10. The experience had left her fearful and uncertain.
11. He was uncertain how much further he could walk.
12. The date of his arrival is uncertain.
13. I feel deeply uncertain about the future.
14. The sandbank was uncertain, like quicksand under his feet.
15. New arrivals face an uncertain future.
16. Ruth hesitated, uncertain of how to combine honesty and diplomacy in her answer.
17. It is uncertain how likely this is to occur.
18. For once I felt uncertain about blurting out my real feelings. I decided to play it cool.
19. Journalists were told, in no uncertain terms (sentencedict.com), that they were not welcome.
20. He stopped, uncertain how to put the question tactfully.
21. With some hesitation and an uncertain smile, she held out her hand.
22. She was uncertain whether to stay or leave.
23. Frank was very uncertain as to whether it was the right job for him.
24. The outcome is still uncertain.
25. She told him in no uncertain terms to go away.
26. Now that oil is scarce, the fate of the motor car is uncertain.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. A person who acts, in hands, of course are considered; but the plan or policy already was decided, to that goal, cannot again be uncertain attitude, this is the indomitable attitude.
28. Whether diet is an important factor in this illness is still uncertain.
29. Whether the project will be a commercial success is still uncertain.
30. Torn apart by war, its economy virtually destroyed, this country now faces a very uncertain future.
More similar words: uncertainty, certain, for certain, certainly, certainly not, entertainment, curtain, concert, maintain, undertake, uncomfortable, cancer, obtain, retain, dancer, sustain, contain, captain, concern, bounce, container, retaining, announce, sustainable, concerning, of importance, announcement, maintenance, officer, soccer.