Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Confidentiality: Ensuring unauthorized access to information will be denied.
2. Firewalls prevent unauthorized access to or from a private network.
3. Raw Socket control blocks unauthorized access to raw sockets.
4. In computer security, a successful unauthorized access to an ADP system.
5. It works with supporting software and firmware to prevent unauthorized access to a notebook computer.
6. Cracker A computer hobbyist who gets kicks from gaining unauthorized access to computer systems.
More similar words: unauthorized, unauthorized use, authorized, authorized signature, unauthorised, authorize, accessorize, authorization, implied authority, authorization code, computerized accounting system, authorial, authorise, authority, authoring, authorised, authorities, authoress, authoritative, authorisation, authoritarian, local authority, accessories, accessorial, authority figure, authoritatively, authoritarianism, antiauthoritarian, unauthentic, author.