Random good picture Not show
(1) Ultraviolet spectrum is applied to analyze the differences of varying decoctions of "Jade-Screen Powder".
(2) The ultraviolet spectrum was used in identifying quantificationally the lignin, identifying some special function group and mensurating the acute changes after the chemical treatment.
(3) The measurement principle of target ultraviolet spectrum is also introduced.
(4) Data from physical and chemical tests, hemolytic test, ultraviolet spectrum and infrared spectrum analyses showed that the extracts were asterosaponin.
(5) The degradation mechanism of meta-nitroaniline was discussed by ultraviolet spectrum.
(6) RESULTS By the ultraviolet spectrum and infrared spectrum, the artificial antigen was successfully synthesized and identified.
(7) The research on TIG welding arc ultraviolet spectrum has been completed by using this system.
(8) Beings capable of seeing the ultraviolet spectrum, however, will note that the Kaminoans do indeed have a decorative sense.
(9) Conclusion: The ultraviolet spectrum and fluorescent detection can be taken as the basis for the differentiation between A. Pubescens Maxim and its counterfeits .
(10) The extract from soybean whey was identified by color reaction(sentencedict.com), ultraviolet spectrum and high performance liquid chromatography(HPLC).
(11) The new compound's physicochemical properties were analyzed by using the ultraviolet spectrum, infrared spectrum, thermal analysis and changes of solubility in some organic solvents were performed.
(12) Methods Hongqu produced with 7 ordinary species was distinguished using ultraviolet spectrum.
(13) In addition, every item of soil can be analyzed indoor, such as acidolysis hydrocarbon, ultraviolet spectrum, alteration carbonate, U, Hg, etc.
(14) In this paper, the application of sun blind region ultraviolet spectrum in short range cryptical communication is discussed, and an experimental system of ultraviolet communication is constructed.
(15) In order to appraise the constituent of alkali residua, respectively utilizing the infrared and ultraviolet spectrum to analyze.
(16) Ltd in America and BSA was also studied by microcalorimetric ultraviolet spectrum.
(17) The calculated value is found to agree with the Ultraviolet spectrum data and the X-ray diffraction data for the molecular crystal.
(18) Method Asterosaponin was prepared separately by extraction with methanol or ethanol and was analysed by chromogenic reaction , hemolytic test [Sentencedict.com], ultraviolet spectrum and thin layer chromatography.
(19) The application of ultraviolet spectrometry in characteristics analysis of quality of ageing brandy is reported firstly . The result shows that ultraviolet spectrum of ageing brandy is red-shift.
(20) Result: The flourescent detection shows clear and steady difference of ultraviolet spectrum between A.
(21) The extracts of flavonoids were analyzed and identified by the methods of ultraviolet spectrum, polyamide film chromatography and infrared spectrum.
More similar words: ultraviolet, ultraviolet ray, ultraviolet light, ultraviolet radiation, light spectrum, spectrum, electromagnetic spectrum, spectrums, line spectrum, x-ray spectrum, radio spectrum, color spectrum, action spectrum, atomic spectrum, visible spectrum, spectrum analyzer, emission spectrum, absorption spectrum, ultra vires, spectra, spectral, ravioli, aspect ratio, plectrum, electrum, spectre, specific gravity, spectrogram, spectrometry, ultrastructure.