Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Use a sun cream to filter out ultraviolet rays.
2. The ozone layer screens out dangerous ultraviolet rays from the sun.
3. Sunscreens can help reduce the penetration of ultraviolet rays into the skin.
4. The sun's ultraviolet rays are responsible for both tanning and burning.
5. It filters out harmful ultra-violet rays and inhibits mould growth.
6. It's called ultraviolet rays.
7. They help deplete the ozone layer, allowing ultraviolet rays to cause deadly skin cancers.
8. Perhaps the worst treatment Graham had to endure was an experiment with ultra-violet rays, carried out at the local hospital.
9. These preparations absorb or block out the sun's harmful ultra-violet rays.
10. Ultraviolet rays damage the skin.
11. Combine the ability keep ultraviolet ray from injury skin.
12. Why abrupt between is the meeting allergic to ultraviolet ray?
13. How does ultraviolet ray grow little a knot in one's heart to do on allergic face?
14. Through the single factor experiment determination ultraviolet ray mutagenesis's time, and under this mutagenesis time's condition, the natto bacillus carries on mutafacient processing to T-3.
15. Oxygen and irradiation of ultraviolet ray of the sun constitute the main factors causing silk yellowness.
16. Nowhere is not in ultraviolet ray, glazing can keep apart major UVB ultraviolet ray only(sentencedict.com), stronger to penetration and harm force UVA is held back hard.
17. The results showed for ultraviolet ray protection daiflon coating was the best, anti- aging film was better and the resin rich protective coating was the worst.
18. The ultraviolet ray light can sterilize the packaging material.
19. The ozone layer surrounding the earth protects our skin from being hurt by the ultraviolet rays.
20. The ozone layer shields the earth from the sun's ultraviolet rays.
21. The treated glass shields your eyes from the sun's ultraviolet rays.
22. Suncream acts as a kind of shield against the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays.
23. High up in the sky was a protective layer of gas that screened out dangerous ultraviolet rays from the sun.
24. It allows an insomniac who can not get exposure to sunlight to still benefit from the regulating effects of ultraviolet rays.
25. Objective To analyze the curative effect and nursing of the ultraviolet ray treatment meter in oral mucositis after Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
26. Low radiation glass is a high quality and energy saving construction material, reducing both the let-in of Ultraviolet ray and let-out of heat in the room.
27. Therefore, it have become important packaging technique of keeping the ultraviolet ray from, and the material is the key,(http://Sentencedict.com) particularly having functions both transparency and anti-UV packaging.
28. Effect: Moistens highly effective beautifully white, can resist the ultraviolet ray injury, the impediment melanin formation, reduces the pale color spot, causes the flesh gloss to be sharp.
29. Result Improving the composition of membrane surface in order to strengthen the ray stability. Conclusion Adding some ultraviolet ray absorbefacient to the prescription of membrane surface has o...
30. Methods In six years results of bacterium culture were compared in 110 times of ozonizer disinfection and 99 times of ultraviolet ray disinfection.
More similar words: ultraviolet radiation, ultraviolet, ultraviolet light, ultra vires, ravioli, ultra, ultras, ultrared, betray, betrayal, betrayer, ultrasound, ultrasonic, betraying, ultramarine, ultrasonics, ultramodern, ne plus ultra, intravital, ultrastructure, space travel, ultrasonography, ultramicroscopic, ultranationalist, ultraconservative, violet, violent, violence, violently, nonviolent.