Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She mixes with people of all types.
2. Squares, circles and triangles are types of shape.
3. I feel that women in all types of employment can benefit from joining a union.
4. Earthquakes produce two types of seismic waves.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Do all types of bee sting?
6. She mixes with all types of people.
7. Some types of bike have brakes which you operate by backpedalling.
8. We can group animals into several types.
9. Two broad types of approach can be identified.
10. The report compares the different types of home computer available.
11. It's worth swotting up on all the different types of computer before you buy one.
12. Most petrol stations use colour coding for different types of petrol.
13. There are many types of wild mushrooms.
14. There are three main types of contract.
15. There are various types of the disease.
16. Some types of wood split easily.
17. Some types of dog are bred for aggression.
18. The researchers discovered a common component in all types of the organism.
19. Chairs, stools(sentencedict.com), sofas and benches are different types of seat.
20. There were so many different types of bread that I didn't know which to buy.
21. Many types of roses are pink.
22. Those cells divide and give many other different types of cells.
23. I love these types of books.
24. These types of dog often have eye problems.
25. The courses will give the beginner personal tuition in all types of outdoor photography.
26. Fractals are used in the study of things like forked lightning and to produce some types of computer graphics.
27. Great care is taken to avoid confusing the two types of projects.
28. The area was an important resting place for many types of migrant birds.
29. It is necessary initially to classify the headaches into certain types.
30. Java comes with a plethora of ready - made types.
More similar words: typeset, typescript, typesetter, typesetting, type, typer, type a, typed, type b, retype, genotype, neotype, isotype, linotype, monotype, biotype, typecast, typeface, phenotype, archetype, karyotype, prototype, typewrite, blood type, true to type, stereotype, typewriter, stereotyped, daguerreotype, type ii diabetes.