Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Then came the news of Price, the two-time City 4-A Player of the Year.
2) Gary DeHart, two-time series champion Terry Labonte's crew chief, also was fined and placed on probation in Daytona.
3) Starting lineup for the two-time defending world champion Houston Rockets recently has been, drum roll, please....
4) Two-time defending champion Corey Pavin was one of eight at even-par 142.
5) Two-time winners are not the only links between the old list and the new.
6) Devers, a two-time gold medalist at the Atlanta Games, won in the individual category.
7) She is the current two-time defending national rhythmic gymnastics champion.
8) The two-time state runner-up is 38-1.
9) Introducing...two-time state Golden Gloves title holder, in both the light heavyweight and heavyweight divisions 21-0, with 16 wins coming by way of knockout...
10) Lin, the two-time defending world champion, raced to a 7-0 lead in the second game, before a stunned Lee started to even find his rhythm.
11) Two-time Pulitzer Prize winner Anthony Lewis is among the great American journalists of the past half century.
12) The two-time World Player of the Year and an international celebrity was accused of being distracted by bars and discos.
13) Two-time European Cup back with the avantgarde technology to tackle to prevent a very small difference between the success rate.
14) A decentralized two-time scale control algorithm for multivariable systems, in which the response time contrast of different channels is notable, was presented.
15) In this dissertation, the two-time Green's function method is used to study the ferromagnetic and antiferromagnetic model with the single-ion anisotropy.
16) He praises Taylor — a two-time Academy Award winner — for her passion for acting and skill.
17) It was reported by two-time Pulitzer Prize winner Dana Priest and author, researcher, and military expert William M. Arkin.
18) Dick Button, a two-time Olympic champion and longtime skating commentator, said the kiss-and-cry was made for unscripted moments like those.
19) Two-time All-Star Brandon Roy has a strained left shoulder and is questionable for Portland's Christmas night game against the Denver Nuggets.
20) Today, no fence keeps Lee Trevino, two-time US Open winner, from being welcomed into any country club in America.
21) A psychiatrist who is a two-time badminton champion and a domestic abuse survivor finds that her love of the game can be used to bring about a win-win situation for everyone.
22) A two-time Oscar winner — Best Actor for Training Day, Best Supporting Actor for Glory— he's had his share of hits, but mostly in the genre of smart adultmelodrama.
23) She transformed a struggling Mustang team into a league runner-up her sophomore year and then into a two-time champion.
24) For his first 11 major-league seasons, Dunston lived the charmed life as the Chicago Cubs shortstop and a two-time All-Star selection.
25) A marvelous comeback, erasing a 24-point deficit against the two-time defending world champions.
26) This paper studys the single standing wave mode in a circular cylinder which is subjected to a vertical oscillation, employing two-time scales singular perturbation expansion.
27) Playing the male lead of Marc Antony was her two-time husband Richard Burton,(http://sentencedict.com/two-time.html) a screen legend in his own right.
28) In the cemetery where Garrincha is buried there is a small memorial expressing Brazil's love for the two-time world champion.
29) An old rivalry will resume as she faces Petrova, a two-time semifinalist at Bali in its first incarnation (in 2004 and 2008).
30) Pang Wei, the men's 10m air pistol winner at the Beijing Olympics, confirmed that he had tied the knot with Du Li, a two-time Olympic shooting champion.
More similar words: from time to time, two-timing, do time, in no time, at no time, in less than no time, time after time, time and time again, prime time, estimated time of arrival, time, timed, times, timer, all-time, one time, time off, on-time, time out, timely, timeout, time-out, in time, on time, betimes, idle time, for a time, bedtime, down time, showtime.