Random good picture Not show
1. The Royal Commission recommended a two-tier structure based on the concept of the enlarged city region.
2. If the two-tier board structure were used, then the management board would have the sole power of day-to-day management.
3. The less-urbanized areas acquired a two-tier system of county government, accompanied by lower-tier urban and rural districts.
4. The two-tier principle was strictly adhered to in the 1972 Act even when there seemed little justification for itin particular circumstances.
5. Even in this case, Redcliffe-Maud recommended a two-tier structure in the three major conurbations outside London.
6. The committee recommends a two-tier system of tests for identifying mutagens.
7. Two-tier banking system introduced: a federal reserve comprising republican central banks, and commercial banks formed from sectoral state banks.
8. Its awkward title refers to Mr Kahneman's two-tier model of cognition: "System 1" is quick, intuitive and responsible for the quirks and mistakes described above (and many others).
9. John Fingleton, chief executive of the Office of Fair Trading, said regulators must avoid a "two-tier system" developing between newly-created banking giants and new entrants.
10. Using a two-tier model meant we could continue running Red Hat Linux 8.0 on our main Portal server plus gain the benefits of using a directory service for authentication.
11. One result has been to create a two-tier market in government bonds.
12. This approach overcomes the security problems of deploying two-tier systems over the WAN by replicating a native client to a remote user.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. "What we have is almost like a two-tier league structure, " says Birkbeck's Chadwick: "Those that can win the Premier League, and those that won't."
14. The deal establishes a two-tier royalty payment system for companies — such as the popular service offered by Pandora — that broadcast music over the Internet.
15. If we devolve or get to a two-tier [alliance] it will weaken the alliance and we will have much work to do.
16. TestManager utilizes a two-tier, client/server architecture.
17. Hexagonal plane, a two-tier, the first layer of hollow, is to open the door to the west, there are fire doors coupons arch-shaped, brick tower canopy Corbel Leiqi.
18. An influential minority report by Derek Senior advocated a map involving solely two-tier regional authorities, 35 in number.
19. Some began to negotiate better terms for their own patients which led to accusations of a two-tier service.
20. Teachers' unions attacked the plans as undervaluing the skills and work of early years teachers, and creating a two-tier profession.
21. These were designated as metropolitan areas and were given a two-tier structure of metropolitan counties and districts.
22. The critics are making a fundamental error in labelling this the start of a two-tier system.
23. They may recommend a structure based on unitary authorities or the present two-tier arrangements.
24. The alternative, and it might be effective, would be to legislate for two-tier supervisory boards.
25. The fact is that we are contemplating not a two-tier health service but a better health service.
26. The supply of jobs is considered as is the notion of a two-tier labour market including core and transient jobs.
27. One is to sort out anomalies that, as Mr Large concedes, undermine the effectiveness of his two-tier system.
28. We will halt the commercial market which is creating a two-tier health service.
29. Although unemployment is low, rapid job losses among Japan's army of temporary workers are exposing the unfairness of a two-tier labour market and straining an egalitarian society.
30. The design features Chevy's signature global face - the two-tier grille and prominent gold Bowtie insignia.
More similar words: two-time, two times, two-timing, tier, tie rod, metier, tiered, rentier, courtier, bustier, portiere, frontier, cootie, bootie, quotient, last frontier, frontiersman, jacques cartier, frontier science, intelligence quotient, swot, two-tone, swot up, two-thirds, put two and two together, tie, ties, tied, tie-in, cutie.