Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Two types of twisted-pair cable are shielded twisted-pair (STP) and unshielded twisted pair (UTP).
2. The 1-wire net is a low-cost bus based on a PC or microcontroller communicating digitally over twisted-pair cable with 1-wire components.
3. ADSL is one of the modulation techniques. Using the wideband capacity in copper twisted-pair cable, high speed data can be transmitted on the subscriber line.
4. An industrial networking system that uses token-passing peer-to-peer communications at data transfer rates of one megabit per second (MBPS). The network media is shielded twisted-pair cable.
5. This converter is installed in the computer, without the system needing to be changed, and connected with the existing network connection of the computer via a short twisted-pair cable.
More similar words: twisted pair, twisted, twister, power cable, tongue twister, repairable, referred pain, hair care, limited partner, twist, staircase, air castle, twisty, untwist, twisting, limited partnership, moving staircase, arm-twisting, twists and turns, cable, educable, cableway, wisteria, amicable, evocable, cable car, cablegram, medicable, revocable, predicable.