Random good picture Not show
1) He always looks down the column of the TV program in the newspaper before he starts reading the news.
2) The company sponsored several TV programs.
3) Many regular TV programs are captioned for the deaf.
4) The study investigates the impact of violent TV programming on children.
5) Young children often can't distinguish between TV programs and commercials.
6) The kids were arguing over which TV program to watch.
7) Why waste time watching trivial TV programs?
8) Do TV programs influence children's behaviour?
9) They produce trashy TV programs that appeal to the lowest common denominator.
10) We'll tape this TV program.
11) We consider this TV program suitable for young children.
12) The TV program outran its time.
13) As a TV program type, situation comedy has been in America for more than 50 years,(http://sentencedict.com/tv program.html) and it developed well.
14) Basing on the analysis of traditional TV program, the appropriate genre of video program on small screen will be clear for us.
15) The TV program is absolutely fascinating, I can't tear my son away.
16) We'll plan a TV program which older people will like.
17) That TV program was bounced a satellite in space.
18) I don't want to miss my favorite TV program.
19) She has been hosting the TV program for two years now.
20) The regionalization of TV program is premise for regionalization of TV media.
21) Watching this TV program has given me a different perspective on life.
22) Susan: But are there funny TV program for us to watch?
23) The News Report has always been my favorite TV program.
24) The tv program has a new time slot.
25) This TV program has a lively style and appeals to young people.
26) As a new TV program, TV talk show is very popular now.
27) Service of TV of SIRIUS backlash chair offers channel of 3 families TV program, receive these 3 programs to need a car to use satellitic television and antennae of two small-sized roof.
28) Audience rating is a general standard of appraising the TV program at present, but the appraisal system of the short telefilm should be look forward further improvement.
29) The big corporations have yet been unsolicited for the sponsorship of this TV program.
30) According to the regulation, the analyst participates in a TV program to make, should fair show analyst name and qualificatory certificate number.
More similar words: program, reprogram, programme, programmer, programming, test program, program file, major program, pilot program, reprogramming, computer program, exchange program, computer programme, executive program, work-study program, computer programmer, computer programming, programming language, microgram, isogram, progress, logogram, ideogram, sonogram, hologram, thermogram, histogram, monogram, kilogram, pyrography.