Random good picture Not show
1. She attacked police in the full glare of TV cameras.
2. They argued that the presence of TV cameras at the trial influenced the behavior of attorneys, witnesses, and jurors.
3. There were TV cameras pointing at us.
4. The prisoners were paraded in front of the TV cameras.
5. It is to be hoped that TV cameras never intrude on this peaceful place.
6. The TV cameras were in at the death and filmed the arrest.
7. TV cameras broadcast scenes of terrible carnage to U.S. audiences.
8. The TV camera captured Dad waving as he left the airplane.
9. CCD(Charge Coupled Devices), as a solid-state TV camera tube, is widely used in many fields for its high nicety, high sensitivity etc.
10. A robot sees by using its TV camera, which points straight ahead.
11. If you're a TV camera operator, tutor middle schoolers in video podcasting.
12. I decided to install my Remote TV Camera in a fixed position inside the Wheelhouse .
13. Which tv camera do you prefer?
14. A portable TV camera focused on him.
15. Young people like hamming for the TV camera more than old people do.
16. No TV camera crews or news photographers were allowed in.
17. To solve the optic axis offset of the TV camera, this article proposed a dynamic software compensation technology in continual focal variation process.
18. Followers of the president jostled for position in front of the TV cameras.
19. She accused her opponent of engaging in cheap political grandstanding in front of the TV cameras.
20. He played his first match at Everton in front of the TV cameras.
21. She's not nervous about speaking to a lot of people, but speaking to a TV camera is a different kettle of fish.
22. I thought I would remain calm, but when I was confronted with/by the TV camera, I became very nervous.
23. He made an obscene gesture in full view of TV cameras.
24. Finally, the article illustrates the example of designing a zoom lens for professional TV camera.
25. As Rooney left the field, he mouthed the words "12 men" into the TV camera.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. After scoring, Sneijder sprinted around the field, tapping the front of his head, then ran to a TV camera and tapped the lens.
27. The principle and function of CCD pickup device, Super-HARP pickup tube and digital TV camera is presented in detail in this paper.
28. The estimation of the cathode current density of CRTs from cathode image by means of TV camera and micro-processing technique is proposed.
29. The Yankees were 3-0 behind when Rodriguez's first hit in the series rebounded off a TV camera stationed on the right-field wall before rebounding back into play.
30. The method is suitable for measurement of the encoded remote laser pulse spot and provided a approach for application of TV camera to acquisition of the regularly transient targets.
More similar words: camera, cameras, in camera, cameraman, bicameral, unicameral, camera angle, digital camera, camera obscura, Decameron, american federation of labor, came, confederate states of america, cameo, camel, became, scammer, camellia, overcame, camembert, medicament, summer camp, predicament, tamer, amerce, framer, america, steamer, American, dreamer.