Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Everything will be fine./Things will turn out all right./Things will work out all right.
2. I knew that everything would turn out fine in the end.
3. It take courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.
4. Don't forget to turn out the light when you leave the classroom.
5. I'm sure the prime minister will turn out to be a good loser.
6. I feel certain that it will all turn out well.
7. If you want the dish to turn out right you should follow the recipe.
8. You never know how your children will turn out!
9. This could turn out to be our biggest mistake yet.
10. Nearly 80% of Swiss citizens on average turn out to vote.
11. Remember to turn out the lights before you go to bed.
12. I know things will turn out all right.
13. Lea decided to turn out the attic.
14. The teacher ordered him to turn out his pockets.
15. Her years with MMC would turn out to be fortuitous for Britney.
16. They could not have foreseen how things would turn out.
17. It will turn out a futile attempt.
18. Don't forget to turn out the lights when you go!
19. The boy might turn out to be a genius. You never can tell.
20. I'm sure it'll all turn out right in the end.
21. The policeman made him turn out his pockets.
22. It's strange how things turn out.
23. I never intended things to turn out the way they did.
24. If I had known my life was going to turn out like this(sentencedict .com), I would have let them kill me.
25. I meant it to be an informal discussion, but it didn't turn out as I intended .
26. As you start your married life together hand in hand, may all the things you're hoping for turn out the way you've planned.
27. Happy birthday to my wife.You're the reason I have found so much joy in my life.I hope you know you are everything to me.Thank you all for every gentle touch and smile that makes my life worthwhile and for the way you always seem to know just how to see me through.A very happy wish for you is that your days and years turn out as glad as glad can be.
28. I was very twitchy about the way things would turn out.
29. I think he means that he does not want this marriage to turn out like his friend's.
30. The thing about talk shows is that you never know how they will turn out.
More similar words: burn out, turn on, turn off, turn over, turn, turn to, return, in turn, turn in, turn up, turn down, turn away, in return, turn into, take turns, furniture, in return for, born of, governor, run out, enough, heinous, run out of, announce, indigenous, announcement, burn up, journal, burning, tournament.