Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Connect the hose to the tap and turn on the tap.
2. She heard him turn on the shower.
3. When you turn on a transistorized radio, the sound comes on immediately; when you turn off, it fades out gradually.
4. I pushed the button to turn on the radio.
5. Please turn on the TV. turn on.
6. I want to turn on the television.
7. When you want a bath,you turn on the tap.
8. It's our turn on the roller coaster.
9. This tap is stiff; it won't turn on.
10. Connect the hose to the tap and turn on the water.
11. Many young people are taking drugs to turn on.
12. You'd turn on the water, and it would shoot straight up in the air.
13. It's cold in here - should I turn on the furnace?
14. Take the second turn on the left.
15. I'll turn on the heater.
16. He can really turn on the charm when he wants to.
17. Turn on the fire, I'm cold.
18. He could also turn on the style when the occasion demanded.
19. Give Sarah a turn on the swing.
20. I didn't turn on the light, but groped my way across the room.
21. They turn on their own kind and peck each other to death.
22. Parents can programme the machine not to turn on at certain times.
23. You can turn on the waterworks all you like - I'm not going to change my mind!
24. He can certainly turn on the charm when he wants to!
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. 'Don't turn on the waterworks,' he sighed.
26. We've set a time limit of ten minutes for each child's turn on the trampoline.
27. If you suspect a gas leak, do not strike a match or even turn on an electric light.
28. Slide the coin into the TV, and it would turn on.
29. You should connect the hose to the tap and then turn on the water.
30. It is so gloomy in the room that you should turn on the light.
More similar words: turn off, turn out, turn over, burn out, turn, in turn, turn to, turn up, turn in, return, turn down, turn away, turn into, in return, take turns, furniture, in return for, born of, governor, burn up, journal, burning, journalism, journalist, tournament, turkey, disturb, texture, mixture, capture.