Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Turn off the motorway at junction 6.
(2) Please turn off the alarm clock.
(3) Turn off the gas when the milk boils. Otherwise it will be spilt.
(4) You forgot to turn off the light.
(5) Turn off the gas; the milk is boiling over.
(6) The tap won't turn off and there is water all over the floor.
(7) Turn off the lights when you leave.
(8) Would you turn off the alarm clock?
(9) She forgot to turn off the tap(sentencedict.com), so there was water all over the floor.
(10) The jet began to turn off the main runway.
(11) She made a sudden right turn off the road in order to escape her pursuers.
(12) Don't turn off the engine while you're still in gear .
(13) If you have a burst pipe, turn off the stopcock immediately.
(14) Use the zapper to turn off the TV.
(15) Don't forget to turn off the light when you leave the room.
(16) Our factory can now turn off quality products.
(17) Is this where we turn off?
(18) Is this where we turn off / where the road turns off for Hull?
(19) If the gas blows back, you must turn off the supply, as it is dangerous.
(20) Turn off that stove — you're smoking the place out!
(21) Where's the doodah to turn off the TV?
(22) If a water - pipe bursts turn off the stopcock immediately.
(23) I have to get up and turn off the radio.
(24) Turn off at the signpost for Attlebridge.
(25) When the milk comes to the boil, turn off the heat.
(26) Turn off the water supply before carrying out repairs.
(27) When dealing with a burst pipe, always turn off the water first.
(28) When you turn on a transistorized radio, the sound comes on immediately; when you turn off, it fades out gradually.
(29) When the water pipe burst, she had the intelligence to turn off the water at the main.
(30) When the water starts boiling it is foolish to turn off the heat.
More similar words: turn on, turn out, turn over, born of, burn out, turn, turn in, turn to, turn up, return, in turn, turn away, turn down, in return, turn into, take turns, furniture, in return for, run off, make fun of, governor, journal, burn up, burning, journalist, tournament, journalism, turkey, disturb, texture.