Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I'm going to turn in my nightshift.
2. Would you like some tea before you turn in?
3. Finally turn in the passing of time is not only just.
4. I heard the key turn in the front door and I was out of bed like a shot.
5. Turn in your homework, please.
6. Now we wait for them to turn in their essays.
7. I usually turn in at about midnight.
8. It's late-I think I'll turn in.
9. Cut the pastry into a square and turn in the corners.
10. I might today hesitate to turn in a burglar.
11. The market showed an upward turn in August.
12. James is so mercenary that he'd turn in his own mother for the reward money.
13. The teacher demands that students should turn in their test papers within two hours.
14. I went back to the station-house to turn in my badge and gun.
15. My father would turn in his grave if he knew.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Events took a dramatic turn in the weeks that followed.
17. This car will turn in its own length.
18. The star turn in our show tonight will be a group of Chinese acrobats.
19. Now is the time of year when thoughts turn in the direction of summer holidays.
20. Her feet turn in as she walks.
21. Both companies turn in pre-tax profits of over 5.5 million annually.
22. The rebels were told to turn in their weapons and ammunition.
23. They heard a key turn in the back door lock.
24. She'd turn in her grave if she knew what he was spending his inheritance on.
25. The students turn in at half past eleven.
26. You must turn in your pass when you leave the building.
27. Turn in your uniform before you leave.
28. You can't go out dressed like that. It's enough to make your grandmother turn in her grave!
29. The parish priest is someone to whom people can turn in difficult times.
30. He spun the wheel sharply and made a U turn in the middle of the road.
More similar words: turn into, burning, furniture, morning, warning, earnings, concerning, turn, early warning, turn on, turn off, turn out, return, in turn, turn to, turn up, turn down, turn away, turn over, in return, take turns, in return for, overnight, burn out, burn up, dining, journal, join in, sign in, run into.