Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Just before the milk comes to the boil, turn down the heat.
2. I had to turn down a job offer from a theatre because the pay was too low.
3. Why did she turn down your invitation?
4. I asked him to turn down the heating.
5. I can't turn down the offer of a free trip to Milan!
6. Would you turn down your radio? I was stunned.
7. We could turn down the heat some if that would make you more comfortable.
8. You can't just turn down offers of work like that.
9. Most developers reserve the right to turn down a property they think is virtually unsaleable.
10. Would you turn down your radio a little?
11. Would you turn down $7,000,[Sentencedict.com ]000 to appear nude in a magazine?
12. It would be sheer lunacy to turn down a job offer like that.
13. It's too hot in here, can we turn down the heating?
14. Don't forget to turn down the gas after an hour or so.
15. He was able to turn down the promotion without prejudice, and applied again several years later.
16. Turn down the ringer on your phone.
17. Why did he turn down the invitation?
18. We have to turn down/into/up the next road on the right.
19. I wish they'd turn down that blinking music!
20. I'm not going to turn down an invitation to go to New York!
21. Turn down your radio. Don't send berserk me.
22. Turn down the bass.
23. Tell the kids next door to turn down their music.
24. Please turn down the gas.
25. The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving any excuse.
26. I relish the challenge of doing jobs that others turn down.
27. The truly free man is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving an excuse. Jules Renard
28. Does he not know that people will actually die, old folk who will turn down the heat without telling anyone?
29. The car roared past, its gun still barking as the car made a vicious turn down Longwood.
30. But some sources said it would be hard for him to turn down the job of chief of naval operations.
More similar words: turn, run down, window, turn on, turn off, turn out, in turn, turn up, turn to, return, turn in, turn away, turn over, turn into, in return, take turns, furniture, in return for, random, hand out, hand on, stand out, off and on, kind of, send out, journal, burn up, find out, and others, in and out.