Random good picture Not show
1. Al-Fatah's fifth congress opens in Tunis.
2. At a meeting held in Tunis, the states undertook to devote at least five percent of their territory to nature conservation.
3. The governments in Tunis, Algiers and Rabat fear that new frustrations will inflame their countries' economic problems.
4. The journey to Tunis in 1914 virtually opened his eyes.
5. We will not stop or let up till Tunis has been captured.
6. Last week, hundreds of people demonstrated in Tunis and the southern city of Sousse to denounce the rise of Islamism.
7. This man was KIA on North Africa - Tunis in 1943.2.14.
8. Lisa Bryant interviewed one of Tunisia's most prominent human-rights lawyers, Radia Nasraoui, and reports from Tunis.
9. Alaia was born in Tunis, The fine arts of Tunisia school to study sculpture.
10. A ruler of the former kingdom of Tunis.
11. A city of northern Tunisia on the Mediterranean Sea northwest of Tunis.
12. The wild bombing destroyed his old headquarters in Tunis but Arafat himself was unhurt.
13. The mail Tunis, probably.
14. Tonight Spain will beat Tunis.
15. The authorities wouldn't grant us permission to fly all the way down to San Francisco, so I had to kick my heels at Tunis Airport.
16. Administrative offices and on-campus police posts were damaged by stones and petrol bombs in three Tunis University faculties.
17. During that period he claimed to have been captured by Barbary pirates near Marseilles and sold into slavery in Tunis.
18. Amid this busy prosperity it was curiously incongruous, unlike in Tunis or Cairo.
19. The last group was used in secondary schools and in the modern language institute in Tunis.
20. The Fatah leadership was reported to be having an emergency meeting in Tunis as a result of the reports.
21. Unlike North and West Africa, home of such great "library cities" as Tunis, Fez, and Timbuktu, Mauritania never had large sedentary population centers.
22. South of Baghdad, two Iraqi businessmen built a gasoline station in the town of Tunis.
23. With scores killed, and soldiers continuing to clash with civilians in Latakia and Daraa, what lessons can Washington learn from how it handled Tunis, Cairo, Manama and Tripoli?
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
24. "All I want to do is to be able to hug my babies and show them all my love, " she told hospital workers in the town of Gafsa, about 250 miles south of Tunis.
25. After SOT For a while, one corner of Germany has been turned into Little Tunis, and this red snapper has it all on film.
26. "There is no reason in the world we have to be this uncertain about the relative risks and benefits, " says Dr. Sean Tunis, a former chief medical officer of Medicare.
27. A light yacht, chaste and elegant in its form, was gliding amidst the first dews of night over the immense lake, extending from Gibraltar to the Dardanelles , and from Tunis to Venice.
28. The next day, 1st Army armoured cars drove unopposed into Tunis.
More similar words: tunisia, tunisian, opportunism, opportunist, opportunistic, opportunistic infection, tunic, tunica, tuning, petunia, tunicate, output unit, light unit, tuning fork, neptunium, weight unit, fine tuning, credit union, importunity, opportunity, soviet union, manual tuning, student union, equivalent units, photo opportunity, opportunity cost, punish, unison, unisex, punisher.