Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Objective:To conduct such a study on TSS downstream of mitral stenosis using a finite element model of two dimensions combined with Doppler echocardiography in human beings.
2. Includes the TSS selector of the process that must replace the current one when an interrupt signal occurs.
3. A prototype system TSS has been designed and realized based on gigabit - per - second LAN.
4. The TSS reserves the right in its discretion to accept or reject any application.
5. Then the article studied the" Fiscal Responsibility System (FRS)" and "Tax Sharing System (TSS)" in detail, and analysed the influence of both sides that these reforms bring to economy theoretically.
6. In the solution of FTTR, the received radio signals was multiplied by a pseudorandom noise (PN) at Terminal Stations(TSs) , and encapsulated into the envelope of optical signal by IM of LD.
7. Before planning stealthy penetration flight route, the Threat States Space (TSS) and the Radar Blind Space (RBS) should be constructed firstly, which represent the defense strength of the enemy.
8. A more sedate option is the lovely old steamship TSS Earnslaw.
9. Be responsible for reviewing the technical contents of the TSS Quality Control Manual.
10. To explore a new technique to prevent and treat tracheostomal stenosis ( TSS ) after total laryngectomy.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
11. Objective: In order to enhance the knowledge of toxic shock syndrome (TSS) , the clinical data of 5 cases of TSS were analysed.
12. Objective To explore a new technique to prevent tracheostomal stenosis ( TSS ) after total laryngectomy.
13. Software system comprises some main subsystems such as the TSS embedded OS, host interface specification, file access control module, explicit authorization table management and audit system.