Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This transformed trypanosome line, ST3, was then transmitted through tsetse flies and the resulting bloodstream forms cloned in mice.
2. Not for the tsetse fly the hundreds deposited as eggs by a house fly.
3. The female tsetse fly retains her young for even longer.
4. They are transmitted to humans by tsetse fly (Glossina genus) bites which have acquired their infection from human beings or from animals harbouring the human pathogenic parasites.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
5. The tsetse fly bite erupts into a red sore and within a few weeks the person can experience fever, swollen lymph glands, aching muscles and joints, headaches and irritability.
6. It is spread by the bite of the tsetse fly, which transfers the organism from alternate host such as the cow.
7. When a tsetse fly bites an infected animal, it picks up the parasite when it sucks blood.
8. The tsetse fly is a bearer of sleeping sickness.
9. Sleeping sickness isspreadedspread by the bite of the tsetse fly. The insect can carry a parasite that infects the central nervous system.
10. The people most exposed to the tsetse fly and therefore the disease are in rural populations dependent on agriculture, fishing, animal husbandry or hunting.
11. In the same way , the tsetse fly transmits the, tiny organism that causes african sleeping sickness.
12. It is spread by the bite of an infected tsetse fly (Glossina Genus), a species native to the African continent.
13. Rural populations living in regions where transmission occurs and which depend on agriculture, fishing, animal husbandry or hunting are the most exposed to the tsetse fly and therefore to the disease.
14. The fatal infection begins with the bite of a tsetse fly.
15. The main approaches to controlling African trypanosomiasis are to reduce the reservoirs of infection and the presence of the tsetse fly.
16. Human African trypanosomiasis, more commonly called sleeping sickness, is induced by a parasite, the trypanosome , transmitted to humans by the bite of an insect, the glossinid tsetse fly.
17. The disease is mostly transmitted through the bite of an infected tsetse fly but there are other ways in which people are infected with sleeping sickness.
18. Sleeping sickness is spread by the bite of the tsetse fly.
19. SIT has played a vital role in the eradication of the tsetse fly population in Zanzibar and in the control of screwworms in several countries.
More similar words: outset, market segmentation, at sea, itself, outsell, by itself, curtsey, in itself, of itself, sightseer, briefly, chiefly, bestseller, sightseeing, split second, best-selling, short selling, sports editor, in the strict sense, assets, government securities, plant assets, frozen assets, current assets, capital assets, financial assets, useful, usefully, fly, lose face.