Random good picture Not show
1. After a try-out in Bath, the play is due to open in Edinburgh next month.
2. Ade got the try-outs the business but he failed to make the team.
3. Ade gave the try-outs the business but he failed to make the team.
4. The play had a try-out in Oxford before it moved to London.
5. to have a tryout free of charge.
6. They've agreed to give me a try-out for a week to see if I'm up to the job.
7. The recycling scheme gets its first try-out in rural Dorset.
8. The try-outs for the team will be next weekend.
9. The 49ers had defensive tackle Chris Zorich in for a tryout Thursday.
10. The producers of House of Flowers kept adding towns for what eventually amounted to a twenty-week tryout period.
11. With a series of lame and recycled bits, this spring tryout comedy whacks us over the head with every joke.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. Much of our SleepTight tryout was spent deciphering directions.
13. The next week, he took part in Little League tryouts.
14. As you can tell, this is a try-out project only.
15. Free Try-out Course accepts only participants who have not studied at the OUHK before. Tutorial class will be held on 1 August 2009.
16. Taking part in the free try-out games on October 8 were some 70 players coming from two Premiere Division teams and four Regular Division teams.
17. OBJECTIVE:To discuss the contradiction between new rules of Good Practice on Management of Prescriptions(try-out)and drug administration for extended use and its countermeasures.
18. Assessment: coordination team is to assess the try-out report and report how the prototype applies to customers' requirements.
19. The try-out result shows that the newly developed cooling water valve can meet the finishing mill"s temperature control demands with expected effects in its performance and maintenance."
20. The paper presents a successful try-out of using the boundary element method for the stress analysis of a steam turbine rotor.
21. Try-out: prototype and the relevant records are delivered to customers by sales department, and are used by customers according their procedure.
22. The Olympic try-out event was her first international appearance this year, but more needed to be done to prove she is still one of the top candidates for honors at next year' s Olympic Games.
23. Stuck On You, though, proved the most promising bet so far, in this procession of eight sitcom try-outs.
24. Drawing Dies incl. Models, castings, metall cutting, die manufacturing complete, try-out, etc.
25. The Open University of Hong Kong has the final decision on the participants in Preparatory Workshop and Try-out Course.
26. The basic technical process, equipment and structual design parameters are explained briefly. The engineering debugging and try-out operation are introduced emphatically.
27. It is developed the means and the principle of avoiding the forming defeat through try-out die.
28. Demonstration effect of the technology will be done in try-out of Olympic game and in Olympic game. As the heritage of the Olympic game, the technology will be kept using in the state food security.
More similar words: try out, tryout, try off, dry out, cry out, try on, cry off, carry-out, carryout, karyon, embryo, baryon, cry out for, worry out, carry out, cryogen, embryos, carry off, carry on, weary of, carry-on, everyone, every other, good for you, cryolite, cryonics, cryostat, be wary of, embryonic, try one's best.