Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Don't forget to try out the equipment before setting up the experiment.
2. You will have to try out the various tennis rackets to find out which one suits you best.
3. She is going to try out for the basketball team.
4. He got to try out all the new software.
5. These teams are going to try out for the Olympic Games.
6. You won't make the team if you don't try out.
7. She is raring to try out her new skates.
8. London Transport hopes to try out the system in September.
9. Try out the menu on a few friends.
10. Q: Why did you decide to try out for the Olympics?
11. He was eager to try out his jokes on a virgin audience.
12. I just find it interesting to try out different ways and in the process, I often produce some attractive patterns!
13. Board members advised prospective tenants to try out the units for 48 hours before moving in.
14. So, now is a good time to try out the zoom controls while watching the effect in the viewfinder.
15. You'll have a chance to try out the latest in kitchen equipment.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. Could he please try out his metal detector in her yard?
17. Will be get a chance to try out his ideas?
18. It was decided to first try out the simplest possible computational technique.
19. Children who came hoping to try out the latest Streetfighter games nearly ended up in street fights themselves.
20. Try out your snorkelling in the clear, blue Aegean Sea.
21. A lot of teams wanted me to try out for other positions and I told them no.
22. It is also an excellent way to meet like-minded people and try out new venues.
23. It didn't take long for some bright spark to try out the Doom Diver Catapult in a battle.
24. Parma and Jaivi, Hatti and Latchi called me over to their bed to try out the nail polishes.
25. Many companies distribute their disks through Transend for you to try out for up to 90 days.
26. There is an increasing number of local authorities, universities and schools wishing to try out the artist-in-residence idea.
27. Endeavour also will carry a Satellite Test Unit to try out a new laser-based attitude system for positioning spacecraft.
28. Twice last week I saw columns suggesting that Nico might try out for the mayoral race(Sentencedict.com), two years down the line.
29. If you try this linguistic experiment some groups object, you try out that, some other groups object.
30. Dylan's latest record is a conscious attempt to break away from his old image and try out a new style.