Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Try on clothing and shoes to make sure they fit.
2) May I try on the hat?
3) I'd like to try on that blue wool coat.
4) Try on the shoes before you buy them.
5) Let the child try on as many as she likes.
6) Be careful when you try on the dress it's only pinned.
7) Try on the shoes to see if they fit.
8) Our family gave it a try on a recent weekend.
9) Why can't I try on different lives, like dresses, to see which fits best and is more becoming? Sylvia Plath
10) At school they made us try on gas-masks for size, and there was talk of evacuation.
11) Maybe you can find another style to try on.
12) The tailor asked the girl to try on the new dress.
13) You can try on the dress in the fitting room.
14) Thus Chinese teaching totoand try on a open - minded way.
15) You can try on the new coat.
16) When we try on a pair of jeans that only sorta,(http://sentencedict.com/try on.html) kinda fit us and we see a super cute girl waltz out of the dressing room with wearing the same jeans to perfection...
17) Would you like to have a try on this stand - up desk?
18) Cut out, try on the dress stand and compare with the sketch.
19) See if the ladies let you try on their panties!
20) The maid wanted like anything to try on her mistress's clothes.
21) Do you want to have a try on my bicycle?
22) Job shadowing can be a great way try on a career before committing to more schooling.
23) JERRY: You do of course try on, when you buy?
24) The woman was wearing a red hat which Katharine impertinently asked to try on.
25) That was when Kanga, who owns a fashion firm, hopped in to try on and buy the lookalike number.
26) The shop assistants were very obliging, and brought me at least fifteen pairs of shoes to try on.
27) They look around at the metallic finish of the interior, try on the headphones and drink lemonade.
28) If there is no fitting room, measure the waist, inseam, sleeve or any other item that you cannot try on over your clothing.
29) You're supposed to shuck off your old self, lose track of the news back home and try on an utterly foreign way of life.
30) When we were waiting to transfer planes in Inchon, we found a little shop where offers free traditional Korean costumes to try on.