Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The referee disallowed the try for a forward pass.
2. Our team will try for the first prize.
3. I encouraged her to work hard and to try for the examination.
4. She has a deep voice and doesn't even try for the high notes.
5. I decided I must try for some paid work.sentencedict.com/try for.html
6. He said he was going to try for first place next year.
7. Are you going to try for that job in the sales department?
8. It's no use. Let's hang up and try for a better line.
9. Full-back Simon Burns managed a consolation try for the Saltires just before the finish, Stephens converting.
10. But he'd try for the rest of his life to harm the boy if he could.
11. Alternatively(sentencedict.com), Republicans may try for a deal with congressional Democrats.
12. Try for three sets of eight, or work up to it.
13. With a good group ring the changes - try for different effects with new faces at the front.
14. I thought it worth a try for three reasons.
15. It is bold try for Chuang Tzu to evolve intactness theory to the level of life and death.
16. But a decision to try for these emoluments rather than for the assured fruits of defensive investment should not be made without much self-examination.
17. But I'll try for your love. I can hide up above!
18. Try for a straight-arm recovery, and you've gotta be quick.
19. But it is too late to try for strength now through nourishment.
20. Gray balance, try for Foreground and background color contrast!
21. On July 19 Wiessner and Pasang decided to try for the summit.
22. I suppose we'll have to make a try for ourselves.
23. Having hit a bad patch, financially, I decided I must try for some paid work with my knitting machine.
24. Confronted with a murder charge, defence lawyers resolved to try for a verdict of manslaughter on grounds of diminished responsibility.
25. I was hiding, working my way round to the Orchard to try for the pennant in there.
26. With two seconds left, Stanford had no choice but to try for a 50-yard field goal.
27. If their application fails, the player has then to decide whether to try for other posts or apply for reinstatement.
28. This month you will be the darling of the media, so try to be a guest on TV and radio, or try for an interview or write-up on the Internet or in print.
29. Techno-economist is an across-subject of techno-science and economic science. It emphasis study the interdependence of technology and economic and try for the best combine.
30. If I had it to do over, I would try for more of those moments.