Random good picture Not show
1. Responsive ability of truth value which provided by measuring instrument.
2. Baldwin ? ? truth value restriction multiconditional fuzzy reasoning algorithms is presented in discrete membership function.
3. Some propositions are true for any truth value of their variables . Such propositions are called tautology.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. Whether we should follow the principle of truth value or adopt the principle of epistemology is the watershed between the formal reasoning theory and the new proof theory.
5. Measuring result divided by the measured truth value.
6. Measuring result subtract the measured truth value.
7. Note: due to the truth value is uncertain value in practice is a conventional true value.
8. Note 2 : Truth value is uncertain.
9. A negator is a function adaptor that reverses the truth value of a predicate function object.
10. Negators : A negator is a function adaptor that reverses the truth value of a predicate function object.
More similar words: cash value, death valley, true value, truth, truths, untruth, in truth, truthful, half-truth, home truth, in all truth, truthless, value, truthfully, untruthful, truth table, Q-value, values, valuer, valued, gospel truth, tell the truth, use value, revalue, devalue, truthfulness, speak the truth, untruthfully, net value, land value.