Random good picture Not show
1. Clearly, a bank trust corporation will qualify and so should an accountant acting in a professional capacity.
2. Illiquid assets should be put into a Resolution Trust Corporation - like structure and be liquidated.
3. The idea would be similar to the Resolution Trust Corporation set up by the government in nineteen eighty-nine. It was formed to sell assets from failed savings and loan banks.
4. Around the same time, America created the Resolution Trust Corporation to sell off the loans and underlying collateral of hundreds of failed savings banks, or thrifts.
5. During that period, the government formed the Resolution Trust Corporation ( RTC ).
6. And Trust Corporation is a non - bank financial institution, characterized by certain financial functions.
7. A similar agency, the Resolution Trust Corporation, was created in 1989 to deal with the bad debt related to real estate lending.
8. Mr Greenspan's model is the Resolution Trust Corporation (on whose board he served), created in 1989 to take over failing thrifts, sell their assets, then close itself down.
9. The Resolution Trust Corporation was created to do this during the savings and loan crisis.
10. Looking ahead, we probably need something similar to the Resolution Trust Corporation(http://sentencedict.com), which took over bankrupt savings and loan institutions and sold off their assets to reimburse taxpayers.
11. Meantime, the bad bank would act like the Resolution Trust Corporation, which gradually liquidated the assets consigned to it.
More similar words: non-profit corporation, corporation, incorporation, corporation tax, transnational corporation, multinational corporation, close corporation, public corporation, foreign corporation, private corporation, municipal corporation, articles of incorporation, certificate of incorporation, corporatism, corporative, incorporative, corporate, incorporate, incorporated, corporate tax, corporate bond, unincorporated, body corporate, corporate income, corporate bonds, corporate entity, corporate income tax, corporate charter, corporate finance, corporate strategy.