Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) True north runs parallel to the earth's axis.
(2) Its north points to true north.
(3) In the true north light he seemed much older.
(4) With glowing True North strong and free!
(5) I can switch using between true north or magnetic north here.
(6) Geographical lines do exist where true north and magnetic north and these are called agonic lines.
(7) So how do we align our lives with true north realities that govern quality of life?
(8) The True North strong and free!
(9) Geographical lines do exist where true north and magnetic north are aligned(sentencedict.com), and these are called agonic lines.
(10) True north is geographic north.
(11) You were my true north.
(12) Zero degrees azimuth is usually set toward a heading of true north.
(13) But students likely to be at Harvard Business school could use the self-reflection a True North group requires, perhaps more than anybody, says Bisanz.
(14) The direction to an object from a point, expressed as a horizontal angle measured clockwise from true north.
(15) A gyrocompass or astrocompass can be used to find true north, while being unaffected by stray magnetic fields, nearby electrical power circuits or nearby masses of ferrous metals.
(16) Given these irregularities, how will you ever reach North Pole or true north destination?
More similar words: due north, trueness, in the north, to the north, trustworthy, untrustworthy, trustworthiness, neither here nor there, congruent, incongruent, congruence, congruency, TRUE, incongruence, true to, untrue, come true, hold true, true blue, true-blue, construe, true copy, true to life, true-to-life, true to type, huguenot, tried and true, misconstrue, this is true of, parthenon.