Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Some industries, including airlines and trucking have already started to deregulate.
2. We were trucking on down to Jack's place.
3. It also convinced managers of the trucking and warehouse operations to buy them out and operate as independent companies.
4. I guess it's time to get trucking.
5. In regulated industries such as trucking and airlines, workers collected some of the rents that accrued from regulation.
6. We once worked for a successful trucking company that built one of its most profitable operations around an unplanned incident.
7. Hence, the trucking companies have expanded their operations.
8. He stared at the little green symbols trucking across the computer screen in front of him.
9. Shipping lines, airlines, trucking companies and railroad companies are all carriers.
10. In the game you will run a trucking company.
11. Immersion wheel trucking test was used for proving the effect of antistripping agent in asphalt mixture.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Inland transport service: container on trucking service.
13. Provide Warehousing , Container trucking, Insurance and others.
14. A: Warn the trucking company to take it easy .
15. His father, a trucking company manager, raised Brad and his younger brother and sister to be respectable, church-going folk.
16. The railroads have lost a lot of business to trucking companies.
17. Each unit has kitchen and toilet facilities, together with lighting, heating and three-compartment skirting trucking for maximum flexibility.
18. Another and more refined use of the technique occurred at Preston Trucking Company in the late 1970s.
19. They were tying up vast amounts of capital in their trucking and warehousing operations.
20. Since the development of the simplex algorithm, linear programming has been used to solve optimization problems in industries as diverse as banking, education, forestry, petroleum, and trucking.
21. The object of the game is the same as a real trucking company: to make as much money as possible.
22. I am not sure what health condition he is in now, but there was one day I was walking by the hallway and saw someone trucking him in on a wheel-chair.
23. This paper also points out that technology development and the industrial regulation are key to optimize the market structure and to boost productivity of trucking industry.
24. "but at the same time, it gives laos the opportunity to develop its own trucking industry, " he said, pointing to the pivotal location of the land-locked country.
25. The railroads have lost a lot of transact business to trucking companies.
26. YRCW.O) plans to apply for $1 billion in federal bailout money, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing the trucking company's chief executive William Zollars.
27. Company for all sectors of society, providing customers with a variety of lease: short lease with drive, long-term lease Zijia, Airport Shuttle, point to point transfer, trucking and other services.
28. Moving a shipload of containers from the north to the south of the United States, as happened in the voyage of the Ideal X, was itself cheaper than trucking the containers individually.
29. Yellow Roadway is poised to become the first US trucking company to operate in China, responding to growing demand from western importers for reliable freight transportation services in the country.
30. RMB1500/40' HQ including booking fee, THC, clearance fee and trucking fee, will be paid by Part B to Part A at Ningbo before the B/ L is issued to Part B.
More similar words: ducking, sucking, bucking, fucking, tucking, clucking, truck farming, bloodsucking, buckingham palace, truck, struck, trucker, truckle, muck in, tuck in, suck in, tow truck, hand truck, dump truck, awestruck, awe-struck, truckload, fire truck, dumbstruck, moonstruck, luckiness, pickup truck, garbage truck, truck driver, horror-struck.