Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There is a trouser press in every manservant's room.
2. Do you need a trouser press and a trayful of buffet bacon of a morning?
3. Every room in the hotel have an electric trouser press.
4. All rooms have central heating, direct dial telephone, television, tea making facilities, hairdryers, trouser press, etc.
5. Now, women on television are depicted as tough cookies who need a man like a fish needs a trouser press.
6. The premier plus rooms have mini bars, hairdryers and trouser presses.
7. YTT series ironing system for ironing wool, cotton blend, chemical fiber, velveteen, corduroy, and so the pressing equipment clothing, trouser press no light perception scalded, without.
8. Internet via television, Air conditioning, Television, Satellite television, In-house movie, Radio, Mini bar, Trouser press[sentencedict .com], Automatic wake-up call.
9. Air conditioning, Television, Satellite television, Direct dial phone, Mini bar, Trouser press, Voltage 220v.
10. Connection for laptop, Air conditioning, Television, In-house movie, Radio, Direct dial phone, Mini bar, Hairdryer, Trouser press.
11. Connection for laptop, Air conditioning, Television, In-house movie, Radio, Direct dial phone, Hairdryer, Trouser press, Automatic wake-up call, Voltage 120v.
More similar words: letterpress, gutter press, water pressure, underpressure, counterpressure, ever-present, trouser, trousers, trousered, air pressure, vapour pressure, vapor pressure, presser, wear the trousers, expresser, intraocular pressure, pressure group, bessemer process, enterpriser, interpret, laser printer, venous pressure, reinterpret, interpreted, misinterpret, interpreting, interpretive, presumptuousness, interpretable, uninterpreted.