Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He is a trouble maker . You must be distant with him.
2. The trouble makers seem to have been rooted out.
3. He is a real trouble maker.
4. He is not a trouble man, but a trouble maker.sentencedict.com/trouble maker.html
5. That fine young man has degenerated into trouble maker under the influence of evil company.
6. Now you're going to befriend that trouble maker?
7. I am trouble maker and you are trouble shooter.
8. But let us look more closely at the other six trouble makers.
9. Police officers had spent several weeks scanning videos of their previous encounters to identify trouble makers.
10. In her last job she got a reputation as a trouble maker.
More similar words: troublemaker, make trouble, trouble, troubled, in trouble, untroubled, ask for trouble, troublesome, have trouble, troubleshoot, look for trouble, borrow trouble, get into trouble, troubleshooter, troubled waters, trouble-shooter, troubleshooting, have trouble with, teething troubles, fish in troubled waters, rouble, troubling, shoemaker, homemaker, pacemaker, coffee maker, peacemaker, noisemaker, double-decker, maker.