Random good picture Not show
1) Meanwhile, we found actin and tropomyosin also exist in nucleoli and nuclear matrix of the salivary gland.
2) Tropomyosin is further made up of three subunits.
3) The key searching words of "tropomyosin, gene, mutation"both in English and Chinese were used with the restricted language of English and Chinese respectively.
4) Tropomyosin adds structural rigidity to the thin filament.
5) Like light meromyosin,(http://sentencedict.com/tropomyosin.html) tropomyosin contains two peptide chains in a coiled coil conformation.
6) Objective Tropomyosin, a thin filament-associated protein, is thought to play a crucial role in the regulation of muscle contraction.
7) They are Myosin-II, Actin, and Tropomyosin .
8) The cloning and expression of the gene encoding S japonicum tropomyosin had been successfully made.
9) Cardiac troponin C and cardiac troponin I are linked to actin and tropomyosin by cardiac troponin T, which play an important role in cardiac contractility and relaxation.
10) Second, the therapeutic value of one lobster, lobster meat protein, which contains more tropomyosin and paramyosin.
More similar words: myosin, dermatomyositis, myositis, leiomyosarcoma, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, polymyositis, rhabdomyosarcoma, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, anthropometry, anthropometric, anthropomorphic, anthropomorphism, anthropomorphize, electromyogram, amyotrophy, electromyography, troponin, proposition, gastropod, tropopause, seropositive, metropolis, troposphere, metropolitan, electroporation, metropolitan area network, myotomy, ichthyosis, leiomyoma, myomectomy.