Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The book celebrates the hostages' remarkable triumph over appalling adversity.
2. It was a personal triumph over her old rival.
3. She scored a resounding triumph over her rival.
4. Her Wimbledon victory was hailed as a triumph over adversity.
5. She was confident that she would ultimately triumph over adversity.
6. I believe that sooner or later good must triumph over evil.
7. Just wars are bound to triumph over wars of aggression.
8. In the end, good shall triumph over evil.
9. All of a sudden the hollowness of our triumph over nature hit home with striking effect.
10. Yet even in its triumph over human competition, the computer is proving something of a boon to the chess world.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. It celebrates not a triumph over the struggle for existence, but a catastrophe.
12. The dam represents man's triumph over nature.
13. But a little scarcity will triumph over a price image, says Stanford's Prof. Shiv.
14. Hicks, Greg. ( 2003 ) . Leader triumph over it . McGraw Hill Education.
15. We triumph over each other with human frailty.
16. Its development represents man's triumph over remoteness and a harsh landscape.
17. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. Nelson Mandela
18. Brace up! You haven't been swamped yet. You still have a chance to triumph over him.
19. But they also came to represent admired qualities: strength, longevity and triumph over adversity.
20. As the newlyweds settled into the four-hour trip, the excitement of triumph over family disapproval receded.
21. He wrote tales of plausible galactic empires with impish fun and a fierce belief that scientific knowledge would triumph over ignorance.
22. You had to have legs like Marlene Dietrich to triumph over that get-up.
23. Atia looks at her son, but memory and regret triumph over aristocratic pride.
24. Try to keep your sense of humor and let it triumph over grumpiness.
25. Jamie Carragher is convinced Luis Suarez is a Liverpool legend-in-the-making after he produced another mesmeric display in the 5-2 triumph over Fulham.
26. The LORD will march out like a mighty man, like a warrior he will stir up his zeal; with a shout he will raise the battle cry and will triumph over his enemies.
27. The warship is depicted in full sail as she headed for the battle of Trafalgar and triumph over the French and Spanish fleets in 1805.
More similar words: triumph, triumphal, triumphant, triumphantly, atrium, yttrium, equilibrium price, triumvirate, hover, pushover, hunch over, watch over, smooth over, overemphasis, overemphasize, overemphasise, jump over, humph, poverty-stricken, imperium, delirium, aquarium, emporium, bacterium, deliriums, terrarium, sensorium, honorarium, over and over, camphor.