Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Astronomers know that Pluto and Triton have nearly the same size, mass, and density.
2. Triton roamed the shores raping anyone who took his fancy and earned himself the title Sea Satyr.
3. Lighting is by a 20W Triton and a 20W Gro-lux and these are on for ten hours a day.
4. But it was Triton that managed to obtain the approvals to explore the field.
5. Fully tiled shower cubicle with fitted Triton T80 electric shower.
6. Triton shells are frequently found in shrines, and with the narrow end cut away to make a mouthpiece.
7. The Triton inn was formerly a coaching inn, and is still providing meals and accommodation.
8. And Triton, in turn, applied for a permit to drill Cusiana.
9. Once upon a time, Triton had been a gigantic deity, ruling the deep ocean of the unknown.
10. I suggest you add another Triton tube and include an aquarium plant fertiliser.
11. Or hear old Triton blow his wreathed horn.
12. On his own side he is a Triton among the minnows.
13. The others, including little Cricetulus triton, Apodemus agrarius and Microtus fortis, distributed in few districts.
14. After the enzyme was solubilized by Triton X - 100 , amytal no longer exertedan inhibitory effect.
15. Triton : Seagull? What? Oh, you went up to the surface again, didn't you? Didn't you?
16. The planet Pluto and the moon Triton have almost the same size and density.
17. Or hear old Triton blow his wreath è d horn.
18. Neptune has two moons. The larger moon, Triton, is only a little larger than Earth's moon.
19. Objective:To develop a Triton X-100 solubilization spectrophotometric method for the determination of furaldehyde in the air of workplace.
20. Adding 0.1 % Tween - 80, Triton - 100 , or EDTA to the culture markedly improved GAL activity.
21. Sebastian : And what's that, Your Majesty Triton: How much I'm going to miss her.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. After studying maps and geological data, he became as convinced as his Triton colleagues that there was oil in those foothills.
23. Some of such "foreigners" were standing among the multitude, just liked a Triton of the minnows, and with no intention to cover up their sense of superiority.
24. Well - known specialty: child Ma pigs, highland cattle consumption , possessionmian yang , Triton, milk and so on.
25. The addition of straight chain monoacids made the cloud point of Triton X-100 system decrease.
26. He was just too big a man for the position, in fact a triton among minnows.
27. Rattus norvegicus was the dominant host (77.57%), and then Tscherskia triton (13.63%) and Mus musculus (8.81%).
28. A fluorescence system of Dy - HFA - TOPO - Triton X - 100 was investigated The optimumcondition was examined.
29. The sensitivity for the determination of BSA was enhanced in Triton X - 100 microemulsion.
30. The formation mechanism may be well explained by the nature of CdI2-like hexagonal structure and the templating of Triton X-100.
More similar words: briton, baritone, peritonitis, sit on, wait on, get it on, heritor, burrito, inheritor, territory, sit on the fence, territorial, meritorious, meritocracy, meritocratic, trite, extraterritorial, writ of certiorari, detritus, contrite, writ of habeas corpus, nutrition, triteness, attrition, last rites, extraterritoriality, contrition, nutritious, The last rites, nutritional.