Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Objective: To study relationship between trigeminal nerve root and its around vessel.
2. Objective To evaluate the thin sectional anatomy of trigeminal nerve and radiological findings of invasion by tumor.
3. Objective: To explore the detailed clinical anatomy of trigeminal nerve sensory root (TNSR) in order to establish a new tractotomy for the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia (TN) .
4. There is a trigeminal nerve on each side of your face and each of those splits into three.
5. The UI team investigated CGRP receptors in the trigeminal nerve, which is responsible for relaying almost all sensory perception, including pain and touch, for the front of the head.
6. This will stimulate the trigeminal nerve in your nose and palate, which will in turn boost your energy levels.
7. CT and MRI could display clearly the trigeminal nerve invasion by tumor well.
8. Trigeminal nerve aches, how to treat? Remedial method is there?
9. Birds with the severed beak-to-brain nerve — called the trigeminal nerve — still oriented perfectly, Mouritsen says.
10. In most severe cases, the external carotid artery, strap muscles of the neck, Vagus nerve, Hypoglossal nerve and the lingual branch of the Trigeminal nerve are also removed.
11. Methods Chiseling the mandibular canal and seeking retrorsely its host from the nerve branch by conventional autopsy equipment to make trigeminal nerve specimen.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Conclusion 3D-CISS MR imaging is useful in the detection of neurovascular relationship and correlation between the region of neuralgic manifestation and the site of trigeminal nerve compression.
13. Conclusion: The intraoral approach for the high level rhizotomy of trigeminal nerve is a new method with little trauma quick rehabilitation and good effect.
14. Objective: To obtain the normal image and sectional anatomical data of the oculomotor nerve, the trochlear nerve and the trigeminal nerve through the comparative study between MRI and plastination.
15. Objective To obtain the normal image and sectional anatomical data of the intracisternal segment of the trigeminal nerve with MRI and plastination.
16. Methods:BR was induced by stimulating the supraorbital branch of trigeminal nerve, the recording electrodes were placed in bilateral musculi orbicularis oculi.
17. The afferent neurons from cuneate nucleus, gracile nucleus, nucleus of spinal tract of trigeminal nerve, nucleus of solitary tract mainly located below the level of obex.
18. Objective:To evaluate the relationship between trigeminal neuralgia and site of trigeminal nerve compression.
19. According to the results of HRP, Hsiakuan point afferent neurons come from the trigeminal ganglion and the mesencephalic nucleus of trigeminal nerve.
20. Or perhaps it touches off a branch of the trigeminal nerve in your mouth, triggering a pain response in the nerve that's responsible for facial sensation.
More similar words: trigeminal, spinal nerve, criminal negligence, cranial nerve, central nervous system, geminate, peripheral nervous system, seminal, seminal vesicle, nerve, gemini, nerves, unnerve, unnerved, nerve net, nerveless, nerve cell, motor nerve, optic nerve, vagus nerve, nerve agent, nerve fiber, nerve tissue, nerve ending, nerve centre, ordinal number, phrenic nerve, nerve-racking, sciatic nerve, nerve impulse.