Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He tried to cry off after swearing he would do it!
2. She tried to blow a gray strand of hair from her eyes.
3. The gang tried to intimidate the bank manager.
4. I'm rather disturbed by the way the company tried to cover up the truth.
5. He tried to climb the tree, but he could not.
6. They tried to edify the child with music.
7. That bird tried to peck the baby.
8. We tried to rein in our excitement and curiosity.
9. He tried to bring pressure to bear on her.
10. They shouted him down when he tried to explain why Zaire needed an interim government.
11. He tried not to let his irritation show as he blinked in the glare of the television lights.
12. I tried to edge away until I was clear of the crowd.
13. The team captain vainly tried to rally his troops.
14. We tried to stop the flames from spreading,(sentencedict.com) but we knew it was hopeless.
15. He gesticulated wildly as he tried to make her understand.
16. They tried to intimidate the young people into voting for them.
17. Whether you fail or fly, at least you tried.
18. He tried to appeal to their finer feelings .
19. He tried in vain to bring his temper under control.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. I tried to soak up most of the spilt milk with a cloth.
21. We tried to keep him alive but to no avail.
22. I tried to slip up the stairs unnoticed.
23. She tried to cure the pain in my knee by putting manual pressure on the joint.
24. The climbers tried to find a new route to the top of the mountain.
25. She tried to abstract my attention from my work.
26. She tried to play down his part in the affair.
27. Choking back my anger, I tried to speak calmly.
28. Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
29. As she left the court, she was confronted by angry crowds who tried to block her way.
30. The dying man groaned with agony as the rescues tried to move him.
More similar words: dried, curried, worried, harried, married, nutrient, developing countries, tied, allied, bodied, lie down, studied, frenzied, ratified, satisfied, horrified, justified, qualified, gratified, specified, mystified, terrified, certified, eerie, grief, brief, classified, accompanied, unoccupied, series.