Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Histological samples were in situ hybridized and trichrome stained.
2. This trichrome stain of the liver demonstrates extensive portal tract fibrosis with sclerosing cholangitis.
3. Here in the stomach, a trichrome stain demonstrates a blue submucosa because of the extensive fibrosis.
4. This trichrome stain of a glomerulusa patient with focal segmental glomerulosclerosis ( FSGS ) demonstrates blue collagen deposition.
5. Results:Among three methods of detecting B. hominis, trichrome staining and iodine staining were better than direct wet-mount.
6. This trichrome stain of a glomerulus in a patient with focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) demonstrates blue collagen deposition.
7. The special trichrome stain and immunocytochemical stain were used to show neurites, Schwann's cells in cultured peripheral nerve tissue.
8. This trichrome stain demonstrates the collapse of the liver parenchyma with viral hepatitis.
9. Liver tissues were stained with HE and Masson trichrome staining.
10. This trichrome stain of the stomach demonstrates intense blue staining in the submucosa from the collagen deposition.
11. This trichrome stain demonstrates the collapse of the liver parenchyma with viral hepatitis. The blue-staining areas are the connective tissue of many portal tracts that have collapsed together.
12. A trichrome stain highlights the collagenous connective tissue of pulmonary fibrosis in blue.
13. A trichrome stain highlights the collagenous coective tiue of pulmonary fibrosis in blue.
14. This is a trichrome stain.
15. The growth of amoebae was determined using vital stain, iodine stain,(sentencedict.com) iron hematoxylin and trichrome staining methods.
16. Objective To compare the effect of collagen fiber staining between Sirius Red F 3B(SR) in saturated carbazotic acid staining and MASSON trichrome staining on rat kidney specimen.
More similar words: bichromate, dichromatic, chrome, monochrome, cytochrome, chromosome, polychrome, x chromosome, phytochrome, y chromosome, psychrometer, sex chromosome, mercurochrome, stoichiometric, barometric, anthropometric, barometric pressure, chromo, chroma, strike it rich, chromic, chromium, chromite, chromatid, chromatin, chromatic, chromatics, achromatic, chromosomal, chrominance.