Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Vincent's father is a tribal chief.
2. He curbed the tribal chiefs and imposed a secular legal code.
3. Saleh has ordered Sadeq's arrest but the tribal chief remains defiant.
4. The tribal chief, 62-year-old Felix Quispe, 62, says the river that has sustained them for millennia is drying up.
5. A famous commander, tribal chief and cleric, Haqqani came to prominence during the war against the Soviets.
6. Later, the young man became a tribal chief.
7. Wang Zhaojun married a Hun tribal chief.
8. His father, a tribal chief, did not think basketball was "good work for a Dinka. " But the teenager chose it over herding his family's cattle.
9. Often Bird People would end up as a Tribal Chief or on the Tribal Counsel governing or directing the group as a result of their perception of the larger picture in the dance of life.
10. It was largely due to him that I managed to negotiate successfully with government officials and tribal chiefs during the months that followed.
11. But much of it also went into the unbridled and anachronistic opulence of the royal family and the main tribal chiefs.
12. Authorities in Iraq say unidentified gunmen have killed a Sunni Arab tribal chief, three of his sons and a close relative.
13. Police say the gunmen, dressed in Iraqi army uniforms and driving army-type vehicles, broke into the home of the Batta tribal chief on the outskirts of Baghdad early Wednesday.
14. Our company has founded subsidiary in Dubai Jafza , Arabia unites Tribal chief country, its products are sold to Middle East, Europe, America, Africa and the countries of Southeast Asia.
15. And the name of the Midianite woman who was put to death was Cozbi daughter of Zur,(sentencedict.com/tribal chief.html) a tribal chief of a Midianite family.
16. Last year I happened to translate a book "Film Review" by the daughter of an African tribal chief.
17. Mama of, that old demon old woman is one anthropophagi clan Tribal chief!
18. When problems arose, Chocktaw leaders discussed them with the wisdom of the tribal chief.
19. Since leader appeared among mankind, be it emperor, president, prime minister, tribal chief, there's hardly a bad guy.
20. How did you feel when you received a vote for tribal chief?
21. They gave gifts of gold and silver to the tribal chief.
22. Long, long ago, in a very, very faraway place, an old tribal chief found himself terminally ill.
23. Son, you've reached the real mountaintop. According to our tradition, you'll undoubtedly be made our new tribal chief. My best wishes to you.
24. Lin Ching-tai, an aborigine from the Atayal tribe who plays the lead role of a Seediq tribal chief, had never acted previously.
25. Once or twice under the foothills I glimpsed the mound of a kurgan, broken open like the lips of a volcano – the burial-place of a tribal chief, perhaps, or the milestone of some lost nomad advance.
More similar words: tribal, tribalism, intertribal, tribal society, ribald, chief, chiefly, chiefdom, kerchief, mischief, tribasic, fire chief, chieftain, falchion, police chief, neckerchief, handkerchief, indian chief, chief of staff, chief of state, editor in chief, chief justice, commander-in-chief, chief engineer, mischief-maker, commander in chief, get into mischief, chief executive, joint chiefs of staff, natural childbirth.