Random good picture Not show
1) The trial judge specifies the number of years to be spent in prison.
2) His report is highly critical of the trial judge.
3) The trial judge had directed an acquittal.
4) The trial judge dismissed her compensation claim.
5) The trial judge, Caulfield J., imposed the mandatory sentence of life imprisonment.
6) The federal government contends that the trial judge erred on 38 points of his ruling.
7) The trial judge did not so direct the jury.
8) A trial judge sided with Burroughs, however, and threw out the patent challenges before they ever reached a jury.
9) The trial judge instructed the jury to ignore the concept of a lien.
10) Before the trial judge, attention was concentrated exclusively on the letter to Mr. Purkayastha.
11) A federal trial judge in New York adopted that stance in this case.
12) The trial judge held that the brewery, through their employee, Taffe,(http://sentencedict.com/trial judge.html) were the occupiers of the staircase.
13) The trial judge found this amounted to negligence.
14) Scrutton L.J., agreeing with the trial judge, Macnaghten J., thought there was no contract.
15) The trial judge has ruled that neither she, nor the boy, who denies her manslaughter, can be identified.
16) The trial judge must therefore apportion blame between the parties.
17) At first instance the trial judge dismissed the claim.
18) Germany, the trial judge may initiate mediation at any time under circumstances of the case, the German Code of Civil Procedure also specifies the obligations of the judge's conditions.
19) Judge Ito said that if his wife was called as a witness, he would step down as trial judge.
20) I gather his report is highly critical of the trial judge.
21) The appeal can only be brought by leave of the trial judge.
22) It is difficult to persuade the Court of Appeal to alter a finding of direct fact by the trial judge.
23) Too often a trial becomes a contest between the trial judge and the appellate court, and justice is forgotten.
24) The comparative weight of the evidence is, however, peculiarly the function of the trial judge who has heard the witnesses.
25) The jury's request, made after retiring, to hear the tape, was granted by the trial judge.
26) His conviction was quashed on appeal in 1994 on the grounds that the trial judge misdirected the jury.
27) Eighteen months later an appellate court reversed the convictions and criticized the conduct of the trial judge and the prosecution.
28) The husband procured his wife to execute the charge by pressure that, the trial judge held, constituted undue influence.
29) These reports will then go with the pleadings and form part of the documents for use of the trial judge.
30) But the pervasiveness of the online media had convinced the trial judge to overlook nearly 70 years of precedent outlawing similar prior restraints.
More similar words: trial jury, final judgment, ill-judged, federal judiciary, judge, judges, adjudge, judge of, misjudge, prejudge, line judge, judgement, judgeship, adjudgement, judgemental, misjudgement, judgement day, last judgement, sound judgement, day of judgement, value judgement, as sober as a judge, financial budget, intestinal juice, external jugular vein, trial, atrial, on trial, retrial, trial run.