Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Delirium Tremens has a big body , a rich mouth feel , and a long, sweet aftertaste.
(2) Delirium Tremens is No. one beer in the world, which is a Belgian lager beer.
(3) A friend of Strindberg's, in delirium tremens, was haunted by mice, and a friend in the next room heard the squealing of the mice.
(4) Delirium Tremens is No. one beer a Belgian lager beer.
(5) Contemplate your incarnate Delirium Tremens!
(6) Objective To explore the reasons and care treatments of delirium tremens occurred in mental disorders due to use of alcohol.
(7) After supper pap took the jug, and said he had enough whisky there for two drunks and one delirium tremens.
(8) The indigestion that you suffer from, the colds that bother you—in short, each and every one of your ailments—is just as much a distorted idea of your mind as would be the snakes of delirium tremens.
(9) A ship bound for Australia had sent to the Sailors' Home for a stoker in place of one who had thrown himself overboard off Gibraltar in an attack of delirium tremens. Sentencedict.com
(10) ECG changes similar to those due to acute alcohol intoxication are also present in acute abstinence syndrome, especially in delirium tremens.
(11) After perceiving similarities in the experiences of people on LSD and people going through delirium tremens, the psychiatrists undertook a series of experiments.
More similar words: delirium tremens, tremendous, extremeness, accoutrement, tremendously, accoutrements, premenstrual, retirement pension, at a tremendous speed, premenstrual syndrome, gentlemen's agreement, extreme, monotreme, extremely, commencement ceremony, square metre, bremen, extreme case, in the extreme, go to extremes, firemen, Extremes meet, increment, excrement, allurement, decrement, retirement, incremental, siemens, women's liberation movement.