Random good picture Not show
1. He gained the medal through his painful travail.
2. Mothers know the travail of giving birth to a child.
3. He did whatever he could to ease their travail.
4. Why does this inspirational man demand so much travail from his damaged body?
5. In the middle of this elephantine travail(http://Sentencedict.com), there came a knock on the door.
6. Kitchen travail was for reward; now you get gratification without labour.
7. With much bodily toil and mental travail he wrote the decree upon half a sheet of foolscap and then copy it upon the other.
8. For you remember, brothers, our labor and travail: While working night and day so as not to be burdensome to any of you, we proclaimed to you the gospel of God.
9. I have seen the travail that God has given the children of men to travail in.
10. In travail and conflict of soul He prayed for His disciples.
11. World had to be in travail, that the meanest flower might blow.
12. Nixon , whatever his travail, would see it through.
13. Ce travail ne lui convient pas , parce qu'il n'est pas assez fort en fran? ais.
14. Worlds in travail, that the meanest flower might blow.
15. My children, with whom I travail again in birth until Christ is formed in you.
16. The travail of nationhood required above all economic and social progress.
17. My great travail so gladly spent.
18. Aidez - la afin qu'elle finisse ce travail avant ce soir.
19. Monsieur Chat va au travail à pied. et madame Chat y va en voiture.
20. Let us be clear about the causes of our present economic travail and where the blame lies.
21. No longer could she take any pleasure in the act; almost she had come to hate the interminable travail.
22. Many have already departed by the way of this terrible illness, no doubt others will follow before our present travail is over.
23. Art is the stored honey of the human soul, gathered on wings of misery and travail.
24. Will not pains take hold of you, Like those of a woman in travail?
25. Je serai libre d è s que j'aurai fini mon travail.
26. Teaching them to think seemed at times like the travail of childbirth.
27. D é sormais, chaque Fran ? ais qui reprendra un travail sera encourag é , valoris é, r é compens é.
28. KJV Fear took hold upon them there, and pain, as of a woman in travail.
29. He hath builded against me, and compassed me with gall and travail.
30. Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child?
More similar words: available, be available, availability, extravagant, prevail, ravage, bravado, aggravate, traveler, traveled, travesty, traverse, trail, travelled, contravene, trailer, entrails, travel agency, snail mail, vain, in vain, naval, savage, avatar, avarice, excavate, a variety, crave, gravy, grave.