Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Inmos Transputers are unique because they combine a processor, communications links and memory on a single chip.
(2) More importantly, the transputer allows modular supercomputers to be built.
(3) The systems will be built using Inmos' T9000 transputer.
(4) Transputers for Geometric Modelling: Parallel algorithms for use in graphics application.
(5) In a transputer - based multiprocessor system , the individual CPU is a multiple resource.
(6) Meiko was set up in 1985 by members of the group which developed the transputer chip for Inmos.
(7) Further disk and tape systems can be accommodated, along with up to 64 Transputers.
(8) It has up to four motherboards, each with 16 fully switched High Performance Transputer Modules.
(9) Experimental works has been carried out by using a transputer - based parallel processing system.
More similar words: transporter, means of transportation, transpose, transpire, transport, transposon, transposed, transparent, transplant, transparence, transparency, transponder, transpiring, transposable, non-transparent, air transport, transparently, transmute, transpiration, transportable, transposition, transplanting, transportation, transport company, transplacental, semitransparent, transit route, transport system, public transport, active transport.