1. His pen name represented the transposition of his initials and his middle name.
2. They may also incorporate a transposition device.
3. Another mechanism, called transposition, can also increase the frequency of one variant through the genome.
4. Objective To observe the effects of anterior transposition of the inferior oblique on the treatment of DVD with inferior oblique overaction.
5. The former symmetric encryption algorithms use substitution and transposition techniques.
6. Methods: Repair the maxillofacial defect with the transposition of cervical and thoracic bilobed skin flap.
7. Objective: To provide anatomy data for the transposition of vascularized flap of magnus adductor muscle tendon to repair the defected tibial collateral ligament.
8. It is possible to reconstruct respiratory function by transposition of accessory nerve to phrenic nerve in the rats with upper cervical cord injuries.
9. The calculation can use two different ways, that is:Transposition Zernike Coefficients Method and Extended Simultaneous Equations Method.
10. Conclusion The transposition of tendon of forearm has enough length and intensity to repair dislocation of the distal radio-ulnar joint.
11. The complete transposition of the great arteries ( TGA ) is one of the commonest congenital cardiac anomalies cyanosis.
12. To investigate the protective effects of pedicled omental transposition on the kidney with glomerulosclerosis.
13. Conclusion Pedicled - fibula transposition is a choice method for repairing massive defects of tibia and femur.
14. The transposition schemes of arbitrary arrangement four phase overhead lines are discussed in detail[sentencedict.com], and the each sequence parameter calculation of the lines are also studied.
15. Since 1993, transposition of tensor facia lata was practiced in 102 cases. The results were good.
16. This paper reported 152 cases of complete transposition of great arteries examined by angiocardiography. The patients age ranged from 3 days to 11 years.
17. Objective To apply transposition of vascularized musculocutaneous flap of abductor hallucis muscle in treating affliction of malleolus and pedal on the basis of applied anatomy.
18. Objective : To investigate Endocrinological function after ovarian transposition and radical hysterectomy in patients with cervical cancer.
19. Horizontal transposition of the vertical rectus muscles was proposed as a surgical procedure to treat ocular torticollis and cyclotropia.
20. That is: Type A: local transposition plus steel wire elevation.
21. The beginner would be well advised to copy them out in open score with the necessary transpositions.
22. Did Purcell start with this because it needed revision and transposition before it could be published?
23. Objective To provide anatomical basis for the operation of the transposition of partial tendon of forearm to repair dislocation of the distal radio-ulnar joint.
24. It is capable of providing applied anatomic basis by using the abductor muscle flap of the little finger transposition for abductor function of thumb restoration.
25. In this paper, all companion equations are deduced in terms of adjoint matrix expansion and matrix transposition,(sentencedict.com/transposition.html) therefore the traditional methods are improved.
26. He wrote a textbook on the electrical effects of transposition.
27. Citral underwent selective epoxidation of sodium hyp rite and Wharton transposition to afford Linalool.
28. Reconstruction of extensor digitorum tendon to little finger are effective methods to prevent or treat handicapped little extension digiti tendon transposition.
29. Objective: To study the morphological anatomy of little finger extensors to prevent handicapped extension of little finger after extensor digiti minimi tendon transposition.
30. Methods 47 cases of femoral neck fractures in young and middle aged adults were treated by pedicled bone flap transposition of gluteus medius muscle and compression screw fixation.
More similar words: disposition, predisposition, means of transportation, transportation, transition, transpose, transitional, transposon, transposed, postposition, position, decomposition reaction, composition, positional, exposition, opposition, apposition, supposition, imposition, deposition, preposition, proposition, positioning, decomposition, compositional, pole position, repositioning, interposition, juxtaposition, prepositional.